Ryan Groy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I haven't followed him since the Rams were interested a few yrs ago, but would Ryan Groy be worth a look as a C/G? He was released by the Saints.

fearsomefour

Legend
Wouldn’t hurt if healthy I suppose.
The main concern is C.
If Allen were to go down it would allow Blythe to stay at G I suppose.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Shocked the Saints released him and I know he played well for Kromer and the Saints have excellent depth on their offensive line I would grab him IMHO.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shocked the Saints released him and I know he played well for Kromer and the Saints have excellent depth on their offensive line I would grab him IMHO.
I just haven't kept up on him. I have no idea if he still has anything left or not. For the Saints to give up on him ...just wondering.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams didn't seem interested in the off-season.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams didn't seem interested in the off-season.

Agreed and he was rated as one of the worst Centers when he started although played better when he had to fill in for injury, but Demby played much better against Denver and Blythe the backup center, so maybe Groy does not have it anymore.