Ryan Grant to Rams.... ????? maybe?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I was just perusing twitter and I saw a tweet from an nfl site that said something to the effect "LA rams in play for Ryan Grant". And the whole march madness thing happened and it disappeared when i went back to find it and now I can't find anything about it. So no idea if true. There are rumors that the RAvens failed his physical only because Crabtree became available right after he signed.

Either way, not really sure I care to have him. McVay certainly knows him so i guess it's up to his judgement. I couldn't believe the contract he got before the failed physical.

Edit: this isn't the one i saw but is only one i can find now.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I was just perusing twitter and I saw a tweet from an nfl site that said something to the effect "LA rams in play for Ryan Grant". And the whole march madness thing happened and it disappeared when i went back to find it and now I can't find anything about it. So no idea if true. There are rumors that the RAvens failed his physical only because Crabtree became available right after he signed.

Either way, not really sure I care to have him. McVay certainly knows him so i guess it's up to his judgement. I couldn't believe the contract he got before the failed physical.

Edit: this isn't the one i saw but is only one i can find now.

Colts appear to be first on line according the above report

nighttrain

Legend
slow and does not have any standout features, rather stick with Reynolds and draft another receiver late to fill the WR roster
train

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agree with you all, I don't know why the Ravens gave him almost $30 million before they failed his physical. Was trying to figure out if i was missing something with him.

fearsomefour

Legend
Not sure the desire to bring him in other than familiarity.
Would much rather see that money go to DL or LB.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I can't see an upgrade, much less overexspenditure, in signing him. I'd want to see what Reynolds brings to the table in year 2.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yeah, nothing he has that we currently lack. I'd rather get Cooper more involved then pay Grant anything, let alone a good chunk of money. Or even use one of our 10 6th rounders for a flier on someone.