Ryan Fitzpatrick gives A-plus response to Rex Ryan's beard jab

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
From ESPN:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- As if there wasn't already enough soundbite-of-the-week material from Rex Ryan's news conference Tuesday, the Buffalo Bills coach took a friendly jab at Jets quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick's bushy facial hair.

"Right now, the thing that’s disappointing to me is that beard," Ryan deadpanned while otherwise complimenting Fitzpatrick. "I mean you look at him like, 'Really kid?' So he’s not a real handsome kid."

Fitzpatrick, the witty Harvard grad and former Bills quarterback, was told about the comment on a conference call later Tuesday with Buffalo reporters.

"Really? That's all right," Fitzpatrick said, chuckling. "I got five kids, so something's working for me."

:rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh: That's a pretty good comeback lol. This game should be VERY interesting! Especially since Rex Ryan made IK Enemkpali a captain... Pretty disrespectful move if you ask me lol, but go figure, it's Rex Ryan.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
at least ryan fitzpatrick can see his feet. (y)