Ryan Broyles out for the season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Ouch. Dude tore his ACL (I know how that feels like). Hope for a speedy recovery and it doesn't effect his draft posistion a whole lot.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Was hoping it wasnt the ACL. Kinda figured by his reaction on the sideline it was tho.

That sucks. Woulda been a first or second round pick, decides to go back to win a NC, and ends up with a devastating injury.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
You know he could fall to the fourth or fifth.

Bradford-Broyles 2.0 anyone?

Yeah ACLs are year long injuries, so 5th or maybe even 6th is possible. No problem w/ the pick.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:

Yeah ACLs are year long injuries, so 5th or maybe even 6th is possible. No problem w/ the pick.
I think that could be a great 5th or 6th round flyer.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
From his twitter account:
Rise and shine! Give thanks where it is due today! Minor set bet for a major comeback! Thank you all once again! TheStart to a new me today!

libertadrocks said:
Was hoping it wasnt the ACL. Kinda figured by his reaction on the sideline it was tho.

That sucks. Woulda been a first or second round pick, decides to go back to win a NC, and ends up with a devastating injury.

The whole Sooner Nation was in tears with him. Great kid. Great player. We're really gonna miss him.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Angry Ram said:
steferfootball said:

I think that could be a great 5th or 6th round flyer.

Dude we could get both Blackmon and Broyles now!!