Rumors on Combine Interviews

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftrumormill.php

Some surprises include

"Michigan State quarterback Connor Cook disappointed teams from an x's-and-o's perspective. They felt that with his years of starting experience in a pro-style system, he would have done better, but he had bad recall on plays. He also didn't show good knowledge of coverage, and didn't ease the concerns about him as a teammate."

"Ole Miss defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche needed to interview well to offset his off-the-field concerns, but he did a poor job according to multiple teams. As one source said, "[Nkemdiche] acted like a stoner, and that he was too good for everyone." Teams are very down on Nkemdiche and some said they won't consider drafting him in any round."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah it's a shame but I've come full circle on Cook. He's the hardest guy in this draft for me to get a feel for tbh, but at this point I don't want anything to do with his inaccuracy, his baggage, or his weak back foot. Would not touch him until round 3 personally.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Comes off as a stoner that is too good for everyone. . . ? That seems like an oxymoronic statement to me. I'm not sure I've ever met someone who'd I'd consider a stoner and in the same sentence state that I think they feel they are too good for everyone. Not that I want us to target him anyway.