Rumor mill ... Round 2 (Jauron)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
den-the-coach said:
If you want the antithesis of Rob Ryan enter Dick Jauron...Jauron is a Yale Gradute, however, if you look at his defenisve rankings I think you will find them less impressive than Ryan's and I have always felt Jauron ran a defense that was not very aggressive.

There is also some irony because the reason he got the Bear Head Coaching job was because of a PR Snafu because the Bears intended to hire Dave McGinnis, but made the announcement before a contract was signed...Back then, that was an issue today it's S.O.P.

Overall I am just hoping that if Jauron is the hire his defense will be much more aggressive than in the past.

My initial thought exactly.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
F. Mulder said:
IF its DJ I'm surprised. Nothing against him or his schemes; he is solid, respected, etc. I just don't see anything about him that screams "attack" or "turnovers". He certainly has saw every Offense known to mankind but if he is able to elevate this D then that is another thing to me.

Looking forward to how it plays out.

I'm with you, and Den.

I guess we'll see!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2