Rueben Randle in for visit/Signs with Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't let him get out of the building. Without giving him crazy money of course

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Was about to make a post so I'll just copy and paste.

Giants fans quick to call him lazy and a poor route runner. Seems like they won't miss him.

Stats look pretty nice last year, including over 700 yards and 8 touchdowns.

Of course Mike Sims Walker had nice stats before signing on and that went well...

Talented but frustrating. Boom or bust.

Psycho_X

Legend
Meh, I guess we're so devoid of WR talent at the moment that anyone would help. I would give him a prove it deal though.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
"If ever a team and player deserved each other..?"

What is that a reference to? I don't get it. I don't know anything about Randle. Am I reading too much into it?

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
6'2". 24 years old. Drafted in the 2nd round of 2012. He is what Quick *should* have been for us.... and we're still keeping Quickie around.

Bring him in as long as his contract demands are reasonable. I don't like what I am reading about him being lazy from NYG fans but this WR corps - and more broadly, the offense as a whole - needs lots of help. If we can grab young, NFL proven talent for a fair price we have to do it.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
upload_2016-3-14_13-54-1.jpeg

Date of birth: May 7, 1991 (age 24)
Place of birth: Bastrop, Louisiana
Height: 6 ft 2 in
Weight: 208 lb

"Randle is an athlete that is a cross between A. J. Green and Julio Jones. He should have a similar impact at the next level. ”
— Daniel Montoya, a national recruiting analyst for Rivals.com.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84069Kg_SdI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wbjn_m6OQs

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-14_13-54-1.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 122
    3.8 KB · Views: 126
    3 KB · Views: 122
    2.8 KB · Views: 120

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
"If ever a team and player deserved each other..?"

What is that a reference to? I don't get it. I don't know anything about Randle. Am I reading too much into it?

I'm assuming a reference to Randle's talent not matching up with his production. A career underachiever much like how the Rams have fallen short of expectations.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I thought I read somewhere last year that Randall had some kind of chronic knee or leg issue. I'll have to see if I can find it.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Found this pretty quick apparently hes been dealing with tendonitis since high school

CINCINNATI ‐
After missing practice earlier in the week and somewhat surprisingly playing in the preseason opener, Giants wide receiver Rueben Randle limped off after just three plays. His balky knees just didn't want to cooperate.

Randle has been dealing with tendonitis in his knees. It's a problem that has existed to some degree since high school.

Despite practicing little this week in Cincinnati, Randle was on the field for the opening drive Friday night in the Giants preseason opener against the Bengals. He was targeted on a third-down pass. It was a fade route down the right sideline, one that Randle couldn't complete at full speed.

He limped off the field as the Giants went to punt and did not return.

"I felt fine until that last fade," Randle said. "It bothered me right there. I was fine until then.

"I have to see what is causing the problem and fix it. That's all I can do."

That could mean temporarily shutting it down. Randle conceded that is an option. The regular season is still approximately a month away.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
A change of scenery can often do a world of good. When on his game and working hard he is a surefire upgrade. Make it happen and for a fair price. It would take some pressure off of our draft needs.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My least favorite available WR in FA, and yet still an upgrade to what we have.
I want to say "stay away" he's a poor man's Mario Manningham, but the alternative is soooo bleak

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I want to say "stay away" he's a poor man's Mario Manningham, but the alternative is soooo bleak

In free agency yes - but some really solid receivers will be available in the mid to late rounds in he his upcoming draft

Bud Sasser - ah, what exactly happened again?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

I would stay away, big, but slow and I don't want slow. Dependable hands, but Giant fans are glad that he's gone and seemed to like Rueben Randle as much as Ram fans liked Craig Dahl....Stay away from Tony Randle.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In free agency yes - but some really solid receivers will be available in the mid to late rounds in he his upcoming draft

Bud Sasser - ah, what exactly happened again?
I'm completely exhausted by waiting on mid round drafted WR to come in to their own

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
Guy with effort issues. Fisher seems to get the most out of these guys i.e. Fairley and Britt may be worth a shot.

WR pretty up in the air at this point with only Tavon and Marqeuz locked in. Quick si cheap enough to cut, steds injury not promising, Britt expensive enough to cut, and weare probably drafting a guy. If we add Randle it will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Randle was supposed to be the guy but after they drafted Odell and he was relegated to second fiddle he struggled with it. He has very good hands, and decent size. Average wideout, but he is still a good target and option in the passing game. He would help us.