RQ - The Final Drive

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://ramsondemand.com/video/final.flv[/flv]

PhxRam

Damn you people and your flash videos :grr:

I guess I am going to have to get off the couch and go to a pc so I can see the clip.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
PhxRam said:
Damn you people and your flash videos :grr:

I guess I am going to have to get off the couch and go to a pc so I can see the clip.
You can blame YouTube and the NFL for that one. I tried to upload it to YT, but the NFL swooped down and gave me a big fat denial on it. THEN I tried to trim it some and get all of the "NFL on FOX" logos out of it, and STILL got denied. So, screw 'em. I'll just upload them to my own server from now on.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Thanks again.

Next time I have to DVR a game, I'll DVR the program following, too.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I'm not sure if he could have connected, but I would have loved to have seen Sam drop one into Givens in the back corner of the endzone on that last throw, as it looked like he had him out wide.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
I'm not sure if he could have connected, but I would have loved to have seen Sam drop one into Givens in the back corner of the endzone on that last throw, as it looked like he had him out wide.

Sherman had him, he dropped to pick off Sam after the ball was thrown, he probably would have done it if he threw to Givens as well.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
bluecoconuts said:
interference said:

Sherman had him, he dropped to pick off Sam after the ball was thrown, he probably would have done it if he threw to Givens as well.

Everyone was covered. You can see it clear as day with the coaches film. I still don't like the all go/hail mary call there. Guess they were trying to catch them off guard cause it was fourth. Still would've liked to see them keep at least one man back at the first down marker. There was PLENTY of time left.

Shotty did a pretty good job of managing this turd of an offense this year though.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Username said:
bluecoconuts said:
interference said:

Everyone was covered. You can see it clear as day with the coaches film. I still don't like the all go/hail mary call there. Guess they were trying to catch them off guard cause it was fourth. Still would've liked to see them keep at least one man back at the first down marker. There was PLENTY of time left.

Shotty did a pretty good job of managing this turd of an offense this year though.

Yeah I thought the same thing with the first instead of the home run play. Have someone cut short and get the first down, then spike it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Once it got to 3rd down all I was thinking about was getting the 1st so we could keep our shots going.

The final play bombed. Fooled nobody. Sad way to end the game.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2