Roster Turnover in 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
A nifty little article. Explains why the Cardinals will be falling off a cliff, and a little glimpse into why the Rams weren't that good.
Good little post....I can't quite agree with the premise however...
The Rams are a strange team that needed a change, but as you can see from the differential that this is a far departure from a squad like the Jets who effectively had nobody being signed elsewhere. Everyone more or less found a home either via trade or free agency and I think that’s a pretty strong indication about how people feel the Rams had solid individual talent that simply didn’t work together. They will keep their fingers crossed that all their free agent additions work better with the talent they already have in place. If they don’t it may be a very long season.
A lot pf Rams players were picked up...but we weren't a good team....Az lost some great players but they still look like a good team on paper. Dallas lost a few players...some linemen...and some secondary guys...yet I like their secondary more than ever, and their offensive line may have gotten better with L. Collins moving to RT. IDK
Drafted players skews this system....turnover is constant in the NFL...the good teams manage this effectively.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good little post....I can't quite agree with the premise however...

A lot pf Rams players were picked up...but we weren't a good team....Az lost some great players but they still look like a good team on paper. Dallas lost a few players...some linemen...and some secondary guys...yet I like their secondary more than ever, and their offensive line may have gotten better with L. Collins moving to RT. IDK
Drafted players skews this system....turnover is constant in the NFL...the good teams manage this effectively.

I dunno. I personally think the Cardinal defense is gonna be pretty shit now. Too many big losses to overcome. And if the honey badger has his routine injury. It'll be bad. And Palmer is on the downswing. The offense may fall too, as teams will stack the box against Johnson.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Cards still have the geriatric duo of Carson and Fitzgerald
I think both will be "LUCKY" to make it through the Season injury free!! I'll even predict they will both miss multiple games!!(y);)

Ram65

Legend
9. Rams
Snaps Lost Quality Snaps Lost Quality ST Lost Avg. APY Lost Avg. Rank
32.9% 30.5% 7.8% $2,682,047 13.0
The Rams are a strange team that needed a change, but as you can see from the differential that this is a far departure from a squad like the Jets who effectively had nobody being signed elsewhere. Everyone more or less found a home either via trade or free agency and I think that’s a pretty strong indication about how people feel the Rams had solid individual talent that simply didn’t work together. They will keep their fingers crossed that all their free agent additions work better with the talent they already have in place. If they don’t it may be a very long season.

I'm not sure what the headings mean. A ledger/guide would have been helpful.

I guess players like Britt, Hayes, Kendricks, Cunningham, Quick and others have value to other teams. Like it states they simply didn't work together here. The Rams reshuffled their deck of players which I liked. A good mix of young vets and a few seasoned vets to replace an aging group of vets. i'm not sure the Cardinals can mover come the defensive loses either.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
A far cry from just a few years ago that when you got cut by the Rams you were out of football. That teams want players the Rams don't is encouraging.