Roster move prediction for WR Thomas return

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
After the Dallas game, I don't think Tavon gets traded. He was an important part of the offense in this game.

ninedeuce

Rookie
Schematically in this offense, it appears that when both Tavon and Gurley are on the field together, Tavon makes one defender account for him thus creating space for Gurley. If I remember correctly, Moose alluded to this on one of Gurley's successful runs.

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Dude's back from his suspension now, let's hear some predictions on roster moves!

My bet is that even though it looks like they'll pull from the defensive side, they're gonna keep it on the O side of the ball. IMO the Tavon trade I've been unsuccessfully predicting all offseason will finally happen this week.

Oh Merlin !!!!, I expected more from you ...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i can see one cut happening ... Thomas himself .. the O is rolling ... guy got busted for PEDS and hasnt really show anything other than being a pretty good gunner on ST...there isnt anyone on the that id want to keep thomas over ...he could be busted again in a few weeks

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Why would the Rams change anything on O right now? The offense is doing great.

One of the big successes is that McVay can change game plans and key weapons every week. This is huge.
Tavon will not be traded.

I am guessing that Brandon Allen gets the ax to make room for Thomas.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew

1 and 2 could happen. Definitely not 3, they won't risk losing Reynolds on the waiver wire.
For Thomas and Cooper, their main value is on special teams right now.
If one of the goes, I think it will be the one who is less valuable to special teams.
It happens that a position group keeps more players when it is for special teams.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd see if the Jets want to make a trade for Thomas. Maybe a conditional 6th based on 8 games played would make me pull the trigger.