Roster Battles - Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
I was surprised to see him trotted out there with the 1s - it was on a short yardage running situation on the very first series of the game - just the one play from what I saw. He made a good decision and blocked the end (or maybe OLB) effectively and Gurley ran for the first down.

Thanks I remember now. I was expecting him to play more on first and 10 not just short yardage. McVay came out throwing which worked well. He would be good to have on the PS if Harkey beats him out. The guy works hard and has potential.

Just looking at Everett run...he could probably play tailback or fullback.

He lined up I formation FB on that big flare pass he caught.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
TE is definitely going to be fun to watch over the next 2 games. And I have to admit I'm starting to come around to @bubbaramfan point of view on Harkey. But again there are a couple games left for these kids to show what they can do so at this point I still view Harkey as a fallback if the others cannot show improvement in their blocking.

Also I expect them to give Rogers a lot of looks in game 3. He will get every chance to show what he can do for their impending roster decision. Of the last two games, the third one is the big one.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm curious to see how our TEs will do this year besides blocking. I know McVay loves TEs but I don't think it's the strength in this roster.

TexasRam

Legend
I'm curious to see how our TEs will do this year besides blocking. I know McVay loves TEs but I don't think it's the strength in this roster.

Are you not excited about Everett as a pass catcher?

I think Mcvay is keeping him under wraps. He was consistently wide open last game. Could have had an easy TD on the play where Goff threw to Sammy in the end zone that was dropped. Everett was wide open down the middle.

Several other plays you can see Everett open, and he is going to make moves and break tackles in the open field. Pro Bowler year 1.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you not excited about Everett as a pass catcher?
I was talking more about 2 and 3 te sets. I like Everett, but I still don't think he's going to be the main target. We have lots of weapons that's for sure.