Rooting for Pats

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I was only pulling for the Patriots so that the Cardinals would lose. With that said, you have to appreciate that the Patriots won the game without their 2 best players on offense (Brady & Gronk) and, they started 2 rookies at OG, and had backups playing at both O-tackle spots. I've got some positive vibes that we can go into Phoenix in a couple of weeks and do some damage to the Cardinals defense.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We have two games against the Cardinals. Only one against the Patriots. We could have evened the score with both. But the Cardinals blew it.

We have beat the Cards. I'm sure we can stack up against the Pats when comes the time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have beat the Cards. I'm sure we can stack up against the Pats when comes the time.

That's my point. We can only hand the Pats one loss. We can hand the Cards two losses. That's why the Cards needed to get the job done tonight. But they blew it.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That's my point. We can only hand the Pats one loss. We can hand the Cards two losses. That's why the Cards needed to get the job done tonight. But they blew it.

We have to rely on the unreliable to make that happen for us here on out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

How does that make any sense as a Rams fan ? I think you've got it twisted . Who really cares about NE Pats ??
In fact why not have a rematch in Super Bowl ?

BTW -- it was not bad seeing Chris Long playing DE.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How does that make any sense as a Rams fan ? I think you've got it twisted . Who really cares about NE Pats ??
In fact why not have a rematch in Super Bowl ?

BTW -- it was not bad seeing Chris Long playing DE.

It makes plenty of sense as a Rams fan. The Patriots cheated us. I hate them. I don't want them to succeed. So fuck them.

The Rams control their own fate. I wish more failure on the Patriots than the Cardinals.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It makes plenty of sense as a Rams fan. The Patriots cheated us. I hate them. I don't want them to succeed. So freak them.

The Rams control their own fate. I wish more failure on the Patriots than the Cardinals.

That is old news. As a fan your team controls only so much.A football has many angles . Teams in division mean a lot more than NE.
I get the bitterness.The Refs didn't help either.As a Fisher hater, you should be glad The Rams won there only Super Bowl against him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That is old news. As a fan your team controls only so much.A football has many angles . Teams in division mean a lot more than NE.
I get the bitterness.The Refs didn't help either.As a Fisher hater, you should be glad The Rams won there only Super Bowl against him.

My team controls everything. If the Rams don't make the playoffs, it's on the Rams. So I will be rooting against New England each and every week. That includes their games against NFCW teams. That Super Bowl loss isn't old news to me. Until New England or the NFL fesses up to what was done, it will never be a closed wound. And you can tell a lot of 2001 Rams feel the same way.

The Rams winning their Super Bowl against Fisher doesn't mean anything to me. As long as Fisher coaches this team, I'm rooting for the guy. But that doesn't mean I have to be satisfied with his performance.

Frankly, I like the Cardinals to some degree. They gave Warner a second chance to be great. And I think the world of Larry Fitzgerald. I can't think of anyone on that team I really dislike. So no, I don't have it twisted. I am going to root for a team I have nothing against over the team I dislike the most.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
My team controls everything. If the Rams don't make the playoffs, it's on the Rams. So I will be rooting against New England each and every week. That includes their games against NFCW teams. That Super Bowl loss isn't old news to me. Until New England or the NFL fesses up to what was done, it will never be a closed wound. And you can tell a lot of 2001 Rams feel the same way.

The Rams winning their Super Bowl against Fisher doesn't mean anything to me. As long as Fisher coaches this team, I'm rooting for the guy. But that doesn't mean I have to be satisfied with his performance.

Frankly, I like the Cardinals to some degree. They gave Warner a second chance to be great. And I think the world of Larry Fitzgerald. I can't think of anyone on that team I really dislike. So no, I don't have it twisted. I am going to root for a team I have nothing against over the team I dislike the most.

Dont you know that as a Rams fan, it's your obligation to follow football one very, specific way? :D

I don't mind the Cards, either. It's easy to root for whatever team Fitz is on, too. Class fucking act. And that David Johnson kid is fun to watch.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Had to root for the Pats last night - and for all AFC teams playing against NFC teams over the weekend in general.

I get that the Rams control their own destiny - but this team hasn't made the playoffs in some time. Making the playoffs this year looks like it should be tough once again in the NFC.

The season has begun and every game counts from here.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I like the fact CL had a really good game, But F the Cheatriots!!(y) That said this was the only Time I bet on the Cards this season!:seizure: It cost me Money!:seizure:

I hope it wasn't much.. (chuckle/chuckle) :hiding:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Very well put !! Respect !!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I was only pulling for the Patriots so that the Cardinals would lose. With that said, you have to appreciate that the Patriots won the game without their 2 best players on offense (Brady & Gronk) and, they started 2 rookies at OG, and had backups playing at both O-tackle spots. I've got some positive vibes that we can go into Phoenix in a couple of weeks and do some damage to the Cardinals defense.
I notice this too, and it sounds promising for the Rams!(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope it wasn't much.. (chuckle/chuckle) :hiding:
Yah! LOL, Just like you hoped I wouldn't loose too much in the 2014 Season!(y);):ROFLMAO: Only 3k in ROD$$$$! But have no fear, in comparison to what I'm going to Win on the Rams Tonight, it ain't S---!!:mrburnsevil:Hint ..Just when Case throws his 1st pass, I'll get double that back!:D

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yah! LOL, Just like you hoped I wouldn't loose too much in the 2014 Season!(y);):ROFLMAO: Only 3k in ROD$$$$! But have no fear, in comparison to what I'm going to Win on the Rams Tonight, it ain't S---!!:mrburnsevil:Hint ..Just when Case throws his 1st pass, I'll get double that back!:D

I took NE straight up (money line) and also vs the spread. Won big on Money line. I should have wagered more. lolol I shall use my winnings for the Rams tonight. :cool:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
It makes plenty of sense as a Rams fan. The Patriots cheated us. I hate them. I don't want them to succeed. So freak them.

...."The Patriots cheated us" ...... maybe, I tend to look at it as WHO allowed them to get away with what they did? Kurt Warner threw an INT but was hit in the head. NO call. The Patriots defenders were allowed to hold the Rams receivers almost all game. And, I think we all know the quote from Willie McGinnest after the game, being asked about the flag for holding Marshall Faulk late in the 4th Qtr, " I don't know why, we had been doing it the whole game". On the Patriots last drive, a pass catcher was tackled in bounds but the Ref's stopped the clock. Months after the game, when evidence arose that the Pat's had taped the Rams walk through, The League destroyed the evidence.
Had it been a level playing field, the Rams would've won that game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
...."The Patriots cheated us" ...... maybe, I tend to look at it as WHO allowed them to get away with what they did? Kurt Warner threw an INT but was hit in the head. NO call. The Patriots defenders were allowed to hold the Rams receivers almost all game. And, I think we all know the quote from Willie McGinnest after the game, being asked about the flag for holding Marshall Faulk late in the 4th Qtr, " I don't know why, we had been doing it the whole game". On the Patriots last drive, a pass catcher was tackled in bounds but the Ref's stopped the clock. Months after the game, when evidence arose that the Pat's had taped the Rams walk through, The League destroyed the evidence.
Had it been a level playing field, the Rams would've won that game.

Which is why I am also distrustful of the NFL and their refs. But it was still the Patriots who were abusing the leeway given to them by the league and cheating.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Just wanted to say tom terrific has got to be the stupidest nickname, so from here on out, I am referring to this cheating, whining, bastard, as tom foolery.