Rookies vs. Vets: Van Jefferson + Josh Reynolds | Camp Life

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Its a real luxury to have Woods, Kupp, Reynolds and Jefferson. I think its pretty clear that we'll only have that group for one year.

Seems like Reynolds is the likely odd man out next year. I hope he's the only one to go, as I'd hate to lose Woods or Kupp.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
With McVay at the helm, Les has been very good at finding WR talent. The Snead/Fisher tandem was not so great. To me that points to Fisher as the primary problem for the WR's drafted under him. Part of it was Fisher's scheme and coaching but part of it was identifying traits that make for a successful WR in the NFL. I think Fisher sought out the great athlete, where McVay strongly values football IQ, character, and route running.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
Reynolds is a good WR and it is nice to have him around for insurance for this season but he is NOT the future and he is not irreplaceable. I think that Les can find his replacement next off season via the draft or even from a FA bargain type. I want the Rams to find a way to retain Kupp but if they cannot afford him then Jefferson is showing enough promise that he can hopefully fill that void. Another good WR draft cycle by the Rams in 2021 would add the needed depth to replace Reynolds and also hedge their bets in case Woods leaves too.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
With McVay at the helm, Les has been very good at finding WR talent. The Snead/Fisher tandem was not so great. To me that points to Fisher as the primary problem for the WR's drafted under him. Part of it was Fisher's scheme and coaching but part of it was identifying traits that make for a successful WR in the NFL. I think Fisher sought out the great athlete, where McVay strongly values football IQ, character, and route running.
Imho from what out of the Snead/Fisher was Fish was much more involved on the D side and Snead, whoever was a the OC or position Coach....Imho it was Snead/Schoot that mainly wanted Austin with Fish sayi.ng Ok

Another example Bou wanted Greg Rob, Fish gave the Ok and Snead agreed..

Snead is more about knowing where a pick is gonna go, 1st rd 22 overall etc etc and getting that player for McVay or whoever..I'm sure he has input on all players brought here..

And KD he's the Guy that knows the Value/Worth and tell McVay Snead, hey this imho is what the contact is if re/sign X...

Now hell McVay or one of his O guy Coaches my be hiTting on WRs or a Snead scout..

Rams have been since the JZ/Martz days, very quiet for the most part have very quiet about picks,always say it was a Team thing.