Rookies Tour of Saint Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Man, that BLT and malt from Crowns is so damn ridiculously delicious. That being said, you can actually feel your arteries hardening when eating them.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
brokeu91 said:
Man, that BLT and malt from Crowns is so damn ridiculously delicious. That being said, you can actually feel your arteries hardening when eating them.

I haven't been there yet. Haven't been to Pappy's Smokehouse either. I definitely want to go to both places, as well as Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston. The food there sounds amazing.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
brokeu91 said:

I haven't been there yet. Haven't been to Pappy's Smokehouse either. I definitely want to go to both places, as well as Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston. The food there sounds amazing.

Cant speak to Crowns or Pappys, but Lamberts is pretty good. Their entrees are alright. Pretty much just safe comfort food. The rolls are fantastic tho. Great environment too. Definitely a place everyone should go at least once.

Lesson

Oh, really?
T-Bob and Rock look huge next to each other.

Also, since Demoff came in 2009, I can tell that the Rams seem to be more active in the community as well as trying to be more fan friendly.