Rookie Profile: Tyler Higbee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Rams look real good at this point in time with @ the LOS TE & H-Back positions with the trio of Harkey-Kendricks- Higbee. The only real question yet to be answered in this Camp battle now ongoing with Justice Cunningham, Jake Stoneburner & Temarrick Hemingway is which of them will make the 53 player roster.

Cunningham being mainly a run blocker & the other two being much more pass catchers. Stoneburner did run some low 4.5's in the 40 before his latest knee injury. Had a similar past negative past much like Higbee did coming out of Ohio State. Not hearing too much about Temarrick as of late. I was sure hoping he could be a serious deep middle threat.

I have high hopes for Hemmingway
i'd love to hear more about the battle between he and the likes of Cunningham and Stoneburner

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It is kinda strange that they added Stoneburner though. I mean, coach Boras specifically mentioned that Hemingway was coming along, and we know that Higbee has been beastin all camp long. Just strange that when they're probably gonna keep four that they'd add that dude to the mix, since I assume they want to have a couple guys who are great blockers (and they do in Kendricks/Harkey).

Ram65

Legend
It is kinda strange that they added Stoneburner though. I mean, coach Boras specifically mentioned that Hemingway was coming along, and we know that Higbee has been beastin all camp long. Just strange that when they're probably gonna keep four that they'd add that dude to the mix, since I assume they want to have a couple guys who are great blockers (and they do in Kendricks/Harkey).

You never know when injuries will happen. It appears the Rams are really embracing competition at all positions. There is always the practice squad. Looks like Higs will be seeing playing time early and often.

How much parting does Higs do?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I don't know. Enough for a guy who should have been taken in round 2 to slide, well that and the incident which reinforces all the rumors about him being a party animal.

I have always given Fish credit, though, for producing an environment where football players grow up. He's a real good mentor in that way so if they hit on Higbee the way it looks right now he's definitely gonna be due some credit on that front and add it to some others like Jenks and Tru.

nighttrain

Legend
You never know when injuries will happen. It appears the Rams are really embracing competition at all positions. There is always the practice squad. Looks like Higs will be seeing playing time early and often.

i'm pretty sure the Higbeast has some fun after practices, but hey, no Johnny Football:LOL:
train

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have high hopes for Hemmingway
i'd love to hear more about the battle between he and the likes of Cunningham and Stoneburner
I will finally get a chance to see Saturday evening what is going on between the H-Back/FB position & the LOS TE position. We know that Harkey & Kendricks can play both these two posts well. Harkey is still primarily a H-back Move TE in the back field. Kendricks ability to perfrom both posts .....Is there a real big need for a master roster spot for a back up FB Justice Cunningham?

Looks to me if Higbee can be as effective this pre season as Lance Kendricks @ LOS TE that the better options in the long run would be the project Temarrick Hemingway or the more seasoned Jake Stoneburner.
I will be watching to where OC Boras plays the new guy Stoneburner if he gets in..... same as where they position Temarrick Hemingway.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Ones guess where X is... Mine is; its Summer time! So its Wedding Crashing season and so he's...errr crushing some a$s... Hopefully he not fighting off a stage 5 clinger.

@-X-