Rookie Profile: Tyler Higbee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Higbeast has me worried. Between the injury tendency and his partyboy tendency I suspect this story is going to be a tragedy. But you know I still have that hope he'll be our GRONK!!!!

Imagine game one in SF on MNF... "Goff drops back, looks, looks, and hits HIGBEAST down the seam for 30 yard TD and his fourth of the game!!! Nobody could have foreseen this start for the young QB and his fellow rookie TE!!!!"

"The crowd goes wild!!!" Wait... "The crowd goes silent, it's like a mausoleum in here!!!" "How did the 49ers not trade up for this kid?" "How did the Rams get this TE in round 4?"

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I cannot find anywhere what the actual injury was to his knee, other than "sprained". Anybody know?
Bothers me as well. The partying?...not so much.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Nothing tells me he can't be as good, or better than Gronk. Partying has really hurt Gronks career. Gronk comes off as slow sometimes. I'm no expert, but Higbee seems more athletic. It is toughness, opportunity, and athleticism that will determine how he does.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Gronks catch radius is unparalleled.
If Higbee stays injury free and mostly focussed without outside distraction he will be fine.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Nothing tells me he can't be as good, or better than Gronk. Partying has really hurt Gronks career. Gronk comes off as slow sometimes. I'm no expert, but Higbee seems more athletic. It is toughness, opportunity, and athleticism that will determine how he does.

let's wait until he plays before we start saying he's better then a guy whose gonna go down as one of the best of all time..

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

let's wait until he plays before we start saying he's better then a guy whose gonna go down as one of the best of all time..

Let's hone our reading and comprehension skills, before we start projecting claims that haven't been made. I was discussing potential. Ceiling. I stand behind my phrasings. They were accurate, in my opinion.

:rant:"Let's" stop talking in plural, you couple of jackasses! Now get along. You're both Ram fans!!

:( Sorry, bro. I hear ya' :grouphug:

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Let's hone our reading and comprehension skills, before we start projecting claims that haven't been made. I was discussing potential. Ceiling. I stand behind my phrasings. They were accurate, in my opinion.

hell of a ceiling. would love nothing more then for you to be right :cheers:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I got a good feeling about Higbee. I think he pans out just fine.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams look real good at this point in time with @ the LOS TE & H-Back positions with the trio of Harkey-Kendricks- Higbee. The only real question yet to be answered in this Camp battle now ongoing with Justice Cunningham, Jake Stoneburner & Temarrick Hemingway is which of them will make the 53 player roster.

Cunningham being mainly a run blocker & the other two being much more pass catchers. Stoneburner did run some low 4.5's in the 40 before his latest knee injury. Had a similar past negative past much like Higbee did coming out of Ohio State. Not hearing too much about Temarrick as of late. I was sure hoping he could be a serious deep middle threat.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For real though.. hasn't been on here in a couple weeks. Hope he's all good.

I only see posts from him that are ressuerected, like this thread...I haven't seen a recent post from X this summer

Last edited: