Romeo Crennel should see the world for a couple of years.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Get paid to do nothing but relax and travel for a couple of years? Fuuuuuu ... no-brainer to me.

Ian Rapoport:

The Saints are interested in a 3-4 defensive guru, and as we mentioned above, the name associated most with them is Romeo Crennel. And that's not just because of Crennel and Asshole Face's New York Giants ties (though they never worked together). But here's something you should consider: First of all, I'm told as of right now, the Saints haven't reached out to Crennel. They might, they probably will, but they haven't.

Second, Crennel signed a three-year contract with the Chiefs. He was fired with two years left. His contract had offsets. So ... in order for Crennel to return and coach the Saints -- ready for this? -- he'd have to do it for free. Crennel would have to coach the Saints for money that he'd be getting regardless. Crennel will earn $3.5 million per year over the next two years, I'm told.

He wouldn't receive any additional paycheck for coaching the Saints; it just would come from two different places. Still, the Chiefs would be happy because they'd have to pay less. Just one more thing to consider.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... s_rapsheet

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Re: Romeo Crennel should see the world for a couple of years

I could really use a gig like this.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Re: Romeo Crennel should see the world for a couple of years

I need to get hired by the 49er or Seahawks. That way I can destroy the franchise and retire rich.