Rokevious Watkins vs Detroit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Not my best work, but here it is anyway.
(Available in 1080p)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSA36c65Gw[/youtube]

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Williams should have received a penalty for trying to roll up on Sam's leg. Fuck, I hate that dirty ass team.

I remember this game all too well. In Rok's defense, he got called in cold, and clearly wasn't ready. Should he have been ready? Yes, but we know now that he lacks professionalism. He played much better in preseason action, but I questioned, along with a few other players, why they never got any action against 1's. Was that his fault? I hope that the coaches rethink that strategy for rookie players this year who they may have to use as starters.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
You probably just secured his future at anything other than being a football player. :?!:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
Williams should have received a penalty for trying to roll up on Sam's leg. Fuck, I hate that dirty ass team.

I remember this game all too well. In Rok's defense, he got called in cold, and clearly wasn't ready. Should he have been ready? Yes, but we know now that he lacks professionalism. He played much better in preseason action, but I questioned, along with a few other players, why they never got any action against 1's. Was that his fault? I hope that the coaches rethink that strategy for rookie players this year who they may have to use as starters.
Good points. There's clearly not enough "film" to make any kind of a determination of his talent level. But part of the prerequisite of being talented is being dedicated. Nobody who ever got to the top of their game, did so by being a slacker.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:

Good points. There's clearly not enough "film" to make any kind of a determination of his talent level. But part of the prerequisite of being talented is being dedicated. Nobody who ever got to the top of their game, did so by being a slacker.
Unless they were EXTREMELY talented.

Rok screwed his own pooch, he needn't look any further than the mirror in his refrigerator.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Wow watching that was brutal. He completely whiffed on his guy several times or he was too slow to get infront of him. I couldn't believe how completely lost he looked on most plays. He was literally standing there by himaelf just looking around with his arms out. Like X said it was way too obvious hw wasn't ready but wow. In his defense he did begin to look a little better at the end... well until the play where the defense faked the blitz and he was once again standing there looking lost. Than he got pulled down on his face to make it worse. WOW.

iced

after watching that clip i was surprised he stayed in the game as long as he did

RustyRay

Rookie
Brings me back to the play when Sam clearly slide n bounds and they stopped the clock saving the lions last to...man was that a blown call.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RustyRay said:
Brings me back to the play when Sam clearly slide n bounds and they stopped the clock saving the lions last to...man was that a blown call.
Ugh. Replacement refs... that was just an awful game all around.

FRO

Legend
X said:
RustyRay said:
Ugh. Replacement refs... that was just an awful game all around.
Replacement refs and poor clock operators as well as bad last drive defense killed us. Should have won that game.

The replacement refs were even worse the next week against Washington.