Rok Watkins Suspended 4 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
I go to your link and it doesn't say that anywhere.

But nice job Rok if it's true. :roll:

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Psycho_X said:
I go to your link and it doesn't say that anywhere.

But nice job Rok if it's true. :roll:

They took it down......

Hmmm. Maybe some missinformation. At least I hope so

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's now saying one game. I thought the first violation was 4 games? Is this a Rams induced penalty or NFL penalty?

fastcat

Pro Bowler
NFL penalty for violating substance abuse policy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
:slap!: Fisher has stacked up many prospective starters for this unsettled OLG position. I am sure that down playing this one game suspension with Fisher IMO way off. Snead & Fisher wants this Offensive Line set and settled ready for Game one without any foolishness. Fisher & Boudreau do not want to have revolving OLG right out of the gate like last year. Rod Watkins was handled this post last year when he he was far from being ready. He failed to keep himself at his playing weight and he was far from being in condition to even practice with the other Ram players. From all I have read on him this off season Watkins was once again crowned and penciled back in as starter @ OLG. :what:

Rams have many signed OL'ers just looking for a chance to get the opportunity to start on what could be one of the better NFL OL's if it can stay together & healthy.

Shelley Smith, Brandon Washington, Kenny Saia, Chris Williams & Barrett Jones are back logged and piled up just waiting. :hehe:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
STATEMENT BY THE RAMS:

Rokevious Watkins of the St. Louis Rams has been suspended without pay for the first game of the 2013 regular season for violating the NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse.

Watkins will be eligible to return to the Rams’ active roster on Monday, September 9 following the team’s September 8 game against the Arizona Cardinals.

Watkins is eligible to participate in all offseason and preseason practices and games.

[Note: The NFL Policy and Program for Substances of Abuse is posted on nflmedia.com.
From the home page, click on "Resources" and then "About the NFL."]

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hmm.

These kind of mistakes cost kids playing time - and money.

Like Bonifay; he just put himself at a major disadvantage for a starting position and the door is wide open for someone else.

iced

well, that explains the weight problem from last year