ROFL: A Rams Fan Reaction to the 2020-2021 NFL Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Memphis Ram

Legend
I've seen a couple of his other videos in the past, but still decided to give this one a chance.
Can't get those 7 minutes back.
I guess I was hoping for something more like what scooter magruder does with the Cowboys. Now those are funny.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've seen a couple of his other videos in the past, but still decided to give this one a chance.
Can't get those 7 minutes back.
I guess I was hoping for something more like what scooter magruder does with the Cowboys. Now those are funny.

Does that mean your reaction to the Ram's new logo wasn't "what in the actual f* is that?". :ROFLMAO:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, you gotta admit he hit on the head with the emotions we went through during the season and with Goff. We wanted so bad for him to be the guy got so excited after a good game. Then bashed him after bad game. At the end he wasn't terrible but he wasn't good either. I was trying to reconcile what we really had in him. Justifying his play because I honestly thought we had no choice but to go with him another season.