RODcast: Roundtable with DR RAM and X

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
First 3-way RODcast. Huge thank you to DR RAM who joined on 20 minutes notice! :bg:

Comments appreciated!

[rc]https://soundcloud.com/ramsondemand/rodcast-roundtable-with-dr-ram[/rc]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think maybe next time I won't do the interview under water.
Because that's just trying to show off when I do that.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
I was underwater too, and I did the interview with my left hand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:

Yeah, your audio sort of cut in and out at times. Hmm!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
X said:

Yeah, your audio sort of cut in and out at times. Hmm!
My laptop isn't really built for media. It's kinda built just for speed.
I'll hit you up on a landline next time.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Great stuff gentlemen.......

I'm so stoked for some football. I'm looking for a lot of the same things you are. Dr mentioned wanting to see Pead rip off a few good runs to help shut his critics up. While I'd love to see that, I'm looking forward to watching DR even more. I have a feeling that he wont relinquish his starter status without a fight.

I'll really be watching the offensive line too. How do our starters look? Can they protect Branford and open running lanes? How do our reserves look? Are they viable?

Looking at our roster, I think depth is questionable across almost every position. How do all of them look?

Agree with X on the Cards. They're going to be dangerous this year. Many talent evaluators said Fitz was the best WR in the NFL last year. If Palmer can actually get him the ball, watch out. They still have other question marks on offense(oline and RB) but the D is good

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
libertadrocks said:
Great stuff gentlemen.......

I'm so stoked for some football. I'm looking for a lot of the same things you are. Dr mentioned wanting to see Pead rip off a few good runs to help shut his critics up. While I'd love to see that, I'm looking forward to watching DR even more. I have a feeling that he wont relinquish his starter status without a fight.

I'll really be watching the offensive line too. How do our starters look? Can they protect Branford and open running lanes? How do our reserves look? Are they viable?

Looking at our roster, I think depth is questionable across almost every position. How do all of them look?

Agree with X on the Cards. They're going to be dangerous this year. Many talent evaluators said Fitz was the best WR in the NFL last year. If Palmer can actually get him the ball, watch out. They still have other question marks on offense(oline and RB) but the D is good
I'm looking forward to ALL of the running backs. Can't wait to see Benny, and Zac, and I think DRich will be a quality back. I think they all have something to offer.

Offensive line performance will be the thing that I study the most in these preseason games.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good Stuff Mon. :mrgreen:

Always cool listening to these.

CGI worked your asses off on this one X and Doc. The fuck ? :sly:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
So now we have seen photos and we have heard your voices. It's like we know you guys now. Good job.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, I'm a perfectionist, so I'm very displeased with the quality of my shitty built-in mic and how it translated into audio. If this podcast had a face, I'd punch it right in its stupid podcast face.

But otherwise ... top notch! I enjoy speaking with Danielson and Doc.

Next time.....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
Well, I'm a perfectionist, so I'm very displeased with the quality of my shitty built-in mic and how it translated into audio. If this podcast had a face, I'd punch it right in its stupid podcast face.

Next time.....
Do you have any headphones with a mic, like for smartphones?

Yeah, it was fun, it flowed well...didn't notice any cuts, so perfection wise, not bad, X! I hate hearing my voice on tape, especially next to CGI, who has a perfect radio voice.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
DR RAM said:
X said:

Next time.....
Do you have any headphones with a mic, like for smartphones?

Yeah, it was fun, it flowed well...didn't notice any cuts, so perfection wise, not bad, X! I hate hearing my voice on tape, especially next to CGI, who has a perfect radio voice.
He does have a golden voice, doesn't he? <swoon>

Yeah, I think I'll just do it via phone next time since he has that capability now.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, i bought a logitech headset for $50. But agree, X, we can just do landline next time. It doesn't appear to matter.

X, I'm not sure it was an audio problem... Instead, you really could have waited until we were done to eat that bag of Dorritos. :lol:

I am flattered on the compliments of my voice. But like you, DR, I think it sucks! At the end of the day, this has been fun. I am hoping tonight we see some things to spark another RODcast post game either Friday or over the weekend.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CGI_Ram said:
Yeah, i bought a logitech headset for $50. But agree, X, we can just do landline next time. It doesn't appear to matter.

X, I'm not sure it was an audio problem... Instead, you really could have waited until we were done to eat that bag of Dorritos. :lol:

I am flattered on the compliments of my voice. But like you, DR, I think it sucks! At the end of the day, this has been fun. I am hoping tonight we see some things to spark another RODcast post game either Friday or over the weekend.
Well, maybe I'll pick up one of those fancy-shmancy headsets then. Dr. Dre?
Get in touch with ScotsRam some time. He's willing to do one from across the pond one of these days.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
X said:
Get in touch with ScotsRam some time. He's willing to do one from across the pond one of these days.

Sweet! I'd like to get as many people involved that want to give it a try!

With a little luck, maybe his pops (Fat Bastard), can join us...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
CGI_Ram said:

Well, maybe I'll pick up one of those fancy-shmancy headsets then. Dr. Dre?
We need a Selassie, and ScotsRam roundtheworldtable, what a blast that'd be brudda :mrgreen:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I am sure the roundtable was great.
But I have to admit it was the 3 way that peaked my interest

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
rdlkgliders said: