ROD picks the winners: Conference Championship

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who wins on Sunday? Pick 2.

• Patriots at

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Cardinals at

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Panthers

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Down to two games...

Pick 2.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I guess I stand a 50-50 chance of being all right or all wrong, I'm going Bronco's and Card's to Win! :D
The Bronco's because they're my wife's Team, and the Card's because I'll never forget that Brawl we had with the Panther's!:mad:

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I guess I stand a 50-50 chance of being all right or all wrong, I'm going Bronco's and Card's to Win! :D
The Bronco's because they're my wife's Team, and the Card's because I'll never forget that Brawl we had with the Panther's!:mad:

Yeah, I pick the same because I don't think the Panthers will mentally come back from that pathetic 2nd half against the Seahags....

The Broncos over the Patriots just from pure cheater hatred ...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If you think about it the Panthers were NFCwest before the cards or shecocks so I will take the old school NFCW panthers and I dont trust Mannings arm, I think the pats lure him into at least 1 int and punish the WRs like the Rams did in 14.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My money playoff bracket at work has Panthers over Patriots in SB50. Yes, i'm still alive.
I actually nailed the final four except that i had Pittsburgh instead of Denver. Had Pitt been healthy...

I will be shocked if the Patriots don't win tomorrow. Belichek will exploit that Denver offense like a cruise missile.

Panthers/Cards is a toss up. This game will likely come down to my favorite stat...Net team turnover points, since these two teams finished 1st and 3rd in that category this season. Which team will minimize and capitalize on each others mistakes? We shall see.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
You can find odds on about everything... I wonder what the odds would be that Manning isn't the QB at the end of the game...If this is his last game, it would be tragic if he gets replaced by Osweiler because hew stunk it up...

A55VA6

Legend
I want a Broncos / Panthers Super Bowl.... Patriots/Cardinals would be another nightmare and I refuse to pick them both.

But in the end I think it'll be Patriots/Panthers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Mannnnnnn? I have to do this again? FUCK the patsies. That's all I gots to say.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going with both home teams.

That's what I picked.

But; I can easily see scenarios where the road teams win.

Carolina has shown vulnerability down the stretch. Barely beat the Giants. Lost to the slumping Falcons. Beat Tampa solidly. Let Seattle come back and had to hold on. I think the Cardinals can beat these guys.

Denver? I worry their defense is a little overrated.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what I picked.

But; I can easily see scenarios where the road teams win.

Carolina has shown vulnerability down the stretch. Barely beat the Giants. Lost to the slumping Falcons. Beat Tampa solidly. Let Seattle come back and had to hold on. I think the Cardinals can beat these guys.

Denver? I worry their defense is a little overrated.
Yeah I just can't bring myself to pick the Pats or the Cards, I don't think I've ever been drunk enough to do that.