ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Yeah wtf, I always seem to be the one buying the beer!

You know I couldn't set things right at the time because I still had my final (next) pick cued on my iPad, and lemme tell you I had my entire draft listed...well apparently there is a time limit on how long a post can be cued (I'm sure I have that spelled wrong btw)

SMH!!!

Now I gotta re type everything... From a stinking iPad:dizzy:
" Busy Hands, are Happy Hands!!":rolllaugh:" Karma!!!":rolllaugh::mrburnsevil:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Well, apologies for holding you all up, all day and all night.

But with their final pick of the ROD draft the Chicago Bears select:

John Thuney, ÔL, NC State

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, apologies for holding you all up, all day and all night.

But with their final pick of the ROD draft the Chicago Bears select:

John Thuney, ÔL, NC State

NO, No, No

@#$%^&*! you.

Maybe the most undervalued pick in this draft, probably a 4'th rounder. Excellent pick.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Okay then, with pick 231, the Dolphins select;

CB Anthony Brown, Purdue

1 Ronnie Stanley OT Notre Dame
2 Davontae Booker RB Utah
3 Zack Sanchez CB Nebraska
3 Cardale Jones QB O choke O State
4 Jordan Payton Ucla WR
6 Travis Feeney LB Washington
7 Jay Lee WR Baylor
7 Anthony Brown CB Purdue

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
NO, No, No

@#$%^&*! you.

Well, it had to be done, I had to choose someone, and people were getting pissed off with me because I was late with my pick. Being in the middle of nowhere this weekend sucked, but I've done my best to pick up wifi, as I mentioned last night, but hey, I'm in the uk, and usually have to wait on everyone else, until stupid hours to make my selections to keep the draft moving...

Sorry @Riverumbbq

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Well, it had to be done, I had to choose someone, and people were getting pissed off with me because I was late with my pick. Being in the middle of nowhere this weekend sucked, but I've done my best to pick up wifi, as I mentioned last night, but hey, I'm in the uk, and usually have to wait on everyone else, until stupid hours to make my selections to keep the draft moving...

Sorry @Riverumbbq

It was a great pick, … now go back to a no wifi zone if you're gonna keep picking off my chart. I was so hoping this would have become a community pick. :fuelfire:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It was a great pick, … now go back to a no wifi zone if you're gonna keep picking off my chart. I was so hoping this would have become a community pick. :fuelfire:
Sorry dude, I really am in the middle of nowhere and picking up this network is a fluke. I'm sure you guys would have done a great community pick anyway.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll Nominate CB - Jonathan Jones - Auburn For the Redskins community pick! 2:Dnd or 3rd!?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It's been over an Hour and I'm still waiting for someone to make the 3rd vote for the community Pick! Come on folks! things are at a stand still because of it!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just got back from a crab boil and was thinking y'all would be waiting on me. I guess you were in a way. But the crabs, shrimp, and mud bugs were FANTASTIC!!!!