ROD Headline Banner Question: When Will Goff Get Due Respect

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Mods do a great job on this forum. ROD is awesome and has a great format, and, well, you knuckleheads. :sneaky:

But I have an honest question. Why is Russell Wilson paired with Sammy Watkins on this weeks banner, rather than our guy, Jared?

I realize Sammy was a high profile acquisition earlier in the year. I love Sammy and really want him to have a future with the Rams.

But Jared Goff is our leader. He is our quarterback. In the national media he is still disrespected. Still has the taint of 2016. Not even mentioned in MVP talk. But here? On ROD?

Any thoughts, guys?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any thoughts, guys?

Leave Sammy alone!
leave-britney-alone-o.gif

:LOL:

He'll have 8 TDs this week!! (y)

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
I don't see Goff being disrespected, I see him not getting respect but that's different. As far as MVP..... Not even close, this is a team that is all together, as one, no standouts and I'm good with that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mods do a great job on this forum. ROD is awesome and has a great format, and, well, you knuckleheads. :sneaky:

But I have an honest question. Why is Russell Wilson paired with Sammy Watkins on this weeks banner, rather than our guy, Jared?

I realize Sammy was a high profile acquisition earlier in the year. I love Sammy and really want him to have a future with the Rams.

But Jared Goff is our leader. He is our quarterback. In the national media he is still disrespected. Still has the taint of 2016. Not even mentioned in MVP talk. But here? On ROD?

Any thoughts, guys?

I switched off Goff this week because I’ve used him 2x already (Cards and Eagles games) since moving to that graphic.

We need to give others love, too :sneaky:... :)

I’m impressed you noticed! I regularly wonder if people like/notice the image choices!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I switched off Goff this week because I’ve used him 2x already (Cards and Eagles games) since moving to that graphic.

We need to give others love, too :sneaky:... :)

I’m impressed you noticed! I regularly wonder if people like/notice the image choices!
Oh...thanks @CGI_Ram sounds reasonable to me.(n)

:rant:Ok fellas. Let's pack up this thread. Nothing to see here!