ROD Fantasy League 2012

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Are we going to set up a ROD Fantasy League again this year? I've enjoyed it the last couple of years even though I haven't done particularly well!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Fantasy

I suppose we can if we can get at least 10 people involved again. I think there was more last year.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

I was bored so I went ahead and created a league for us. Ten teams to start with, I suppose we could increase it if there's enough interest, but I'm concious of having too many teams and having depleted talent levels after the first few rounds of the draft.

All of the NFL.com defaults have been applied, if anyone has any particular objections I can tweak it as and when.

The draft has been set for Sunday August 26th at 9.30pm EDT, but again, if we need to we can change it.

The league ID is 997777 and the password is RODFANTASY12. Please enter only if you are serious about it as IIRC we had a few guys last year who stopped trying.

link- http://rodfantasy12.league.fantasy.nfl. ... gue/997777

Cheers.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Cool. Thanks for setting that up, Commish.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Been slow uptake on this so far for whatever reason. I'm happy to keep it going if people are going to be interested but otherwise there seems little point.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
ScotsRam said:
Been slow uptake on this so far for whatever reason. I'm happy to keep it going if people are going to be interested but otherwise there seems little point.
I'll sticky this thread and we'll see what happens.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
There are still a few spots. Have postponed the draft until tuesday to try and fill the league, anyone who is interested just go right ahead.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm in!

Please save me a spot i have to sign up tonight, i can use another gold trophy in my profile hehe :gr:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
LosAngelesRams said:
I'm in!

Please save me a spot i have to sign up tonight, i can use another gold trophy in my profile hehe :gr:

This was last year lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
I'm in!

This was last year lol
Heh.

I'll be putting one together for this year though. Fully automated and hosted by this site.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Haha this crashed and burned. We had a pretty good one the season previous but whatever. I joined Speeps league after he graciously invited me and I made it to the playoffs so I was happy!

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
I'm in!

This was last year lol
The Dude said:
Rabid Ram said:
LosAngelesRams said:
I'm in!

This was last year lol
Heh.

I'll be putting one together for this year though. Fully automated and hosted by this site.

Haha! damn Rabid. went right over my head the dates.

I would be down Dude, lmk