ROD App

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@PhxRam Just wondering if there is any plan on putting out a mobile app for the site?

PhxRam

@PhxRam Just wondering if there is any plan on putting out a mobile app for the site?

What Is it you are looking for in an app?

If it is for simply surfing, it is already optimized for mobile devices and I am actually using it now.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
you mean through the phones regular mobile browser?

And nothing in particular just convince of having an app to go straight to ROD, always (to me at least) seems to run cleaner than the alternative

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also would be kinda cool to have alerts come through as push notifications and what not

PhxRam

you mean through the phones regular mobile browser?

And nothing in particular just convince of having an app to go straight to ROD, always (to me at least) seems to run cleaner than the alternative

Yeah I am just using the regular phone browser and it is showing to site just fine.

As far as the other stuff.. let me look into it. That is not my area of expertise so I don't know what's involved

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - the site works pretty well on my HTC. Much better than tapatalk.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This site rocks on a regular browser.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can't see how an app would be much better than the mobile version.
Push notifications are cool and all, but the alert flags show up just the same on my Galaxy SIII.

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Mobile version works perfectly well on my iPhone 5, too. Seems that there are no complaints from any mobile phone user.