ROD Activity Today!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
With the Rams News today, the "Forum" is sure Active! I just looked at it, right now, %00 members and Guests! That's GREAT!! Maybe some New Blood coming to the Forum!!:D:yess::icare:THOUGHTS!?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Yeah an epic first ever team at #15 to move up to #1 with a new location and hype on the horizon is in fact, an exciting time to be a real (ROD) Rams fan. I for one never saw this coming. Just hope our core is intact for seasons not only for 2016-17.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We have %00 members and guests? :(
:rolllaugh:That was a Typo I didn't catch! At the time it was"500" Guests and Members!:LOL: That will test me to hurry, and not check my work!:D:oops:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We also have an all time high of visits from pro scouts!

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah an epic first ever team at #15 to move up to #1 with a new location and hype on the horizon is in fact, an exciting time to be a real (ROD) Rams fan. I for one never saw this coming. Just hope our core is intact for seasons not only for 2016-17.
yep, since they now have 2 picks in the top 3 rounds the next 2 drafts. BOTH 2nd rd picks? wow, that titans gm is awesome.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We also have an all time high of visits from pro scouts!

I've been working hard on my replies and quotes have always come really naturally to me. I feel totally comfortable creating threads and I'm very solid on finding the right animated gif for any thread.

I know there's some really talented folks in this draft. I'm just looking forward to posting at the Pro level.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I've been working hard on my replies and quotes have always come really naturally to me. I feel totally comfortable creating threads and I'm very solid on finding the right animated gif for any thread.

I know there's some really talented folks in this draft. I'm just looking forward to posting at the Pro level.

Rookie.

ppc-mistakes-dwight1.gif

Last edited:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Pretender. Poser.:cool:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Pssh, I'll just be thankful to be able to post on Sundays.

I'll be SHOCKED if you make it beyond Friday night posting. You're hands are too small. You don't have that quick twitch they are looking for at the next level...and...wait, What were we talking about again?:thinking:

:palm:

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'll be SHOCKED if you make it beyond Friday night posting. You're hands are too small. You don't have that quick twitch they are looking for at the next level...and...wait, What were we talking about again?:thinking:

:palm:

His mechanics are all...just...wrong.

And don't get me started on his timing.