ROD 2014 Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've got to work about 20 hours tomorrow and then have about 5 hours off and then go back for 8 more so if the Eagles pick comes up before 3pm on Thursday, you guys can take a pool and grab me a LB. K?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Got it Husker. You want a LB or a K.
I for one think he would be wise to take a long hard look at my man Macky MacPherson. HUGE slide for the guy already, i thought he was a LOCK to be a top 10, if not top 5 pick!

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I for one think he would be wise to take a long hard look at my man Macky MacPherson. HUGE slide for the guy already, i thought he was a LOCK to be a top 10, if not to 5 pick!
But he specifically asked for either a LB or a K. Gotta go with his wishes. Well... at least one of them.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
jp8s28.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I see things are moving along quickly.

Anybody can volunteer to participate in a mock draft with others...

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
How about we make a trade for Zeurlein for his #2. I would definitely want to get him a top of the line k. Rams might need an extra #2.
On a serious note, im not 100% sure i would make that trade. GZ is up there with the best kickers in the league. Not easy to find a guy to has the leg to make 70 yarders...
It's an interesting one, because in any given draft, you can probably get the best kicker available, no sooner than the 5th, but Greg could be a pretty special kicker.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Ok, for all you guys with the foot fetish, :hellno:!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Meanwhile in the green room, the players take in refreshments and wait patiently for their names to be called...
th

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Alright somebody want to start a poll for this guy?

Kind of frustrating.