Robinson signs with Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does that help with the comp pick formula? Seems like everyone other than Gay is signing a cheap 1 year deal

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Does that help with the comp pick formula? Seems like everyone other than Gay is signing a cheap 1 year deal
Yeah. It appears to be in the 5th round range, but it could end up as a 6th as well. It's close.

Psycho_X

Legend
Can only get a max of 4 comp picks too so at the very least this bumps up a 7th rounder to a 6th... maybe a 5th like @MadGoat stated. Certainly improves our total comp picks we'll receive at least. But still sucks to see him go.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I was still a bit hopeful we'd sign him back after the draft. :crying:

Glad it helps the comp formula at least.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
This could be it's own thread, but do y'all think we'll resign some of the guys on 1 year contracts in 2024? Depending on if they're healthy and performing, etc.

TexasRam

Legend
He was a peice to our puzzle.

Hopefully he can be the same for the Gmen. Especially when facing Niners, Boys and Eagles.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One year deal is the way to go with him. He'll probably be locked in, at least if they're in the mix.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Ashawn was a difference maker for us when it really mattered. Dominated his 1-on-1s in the playoffs.

Wish him all the best moving forward.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure I can remember a turnover quite like what this defense has seen since the SB. How many starters are left?

TexasRam

Legend
We're going to give up at least 6 yards a carry this year book it. Shit is going to get uglyyyyy.
Yea but teams will have to air it out to keep up with our high scoring offense due to our impenetrable Oline and uncoverable Tutu.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Quite a few of our former guys settled for a one year deal. What does that say?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Same thing happened after Super Bowl LIII
I'd have to go back and look, but I do not remember losing THAT many starters (without replacing them in FA). I know the roster isn't close to set yet, so who knows....