Robert Woods -Stupid Question!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
This has probably been discussed
and answered many times but I have not seen it BUT is there any chance Robert Woods could make it back for the Rams Playoff Games? I don’t know if there are League Rules preventing him from returning this season and even if they do allow his return I don’t know if there is any possibility him recovering that quickly!!

All I do know is I would feel MUCH BETTER if he was in the Rams Lineup when the Rams start their SUPER BOWL BID/RUN!!!

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
No, I believe I read recently that the Rams have put him on the irreversible IR list which means he is done for this year.
I just hope his rehab goes well and he is ready for action next year.

~ArkyRamsFan~

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for all the Answers!! I guess I was just DREAMING!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks for all the Answers!! I guess I was just DREAMING!!!

Yep ! Cooper Kupp had the same injury & took him until the following
Season.He was injured about the same exact time as Robert Woods.Kupp said he will be there for him.
If you recall that was the year The Rams made it to The SuperBowl 2018.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep ! Cooper Kupp had the same injury & took him until the following
Season.He was injured about the same exact time as Robert Woods.Kupp said he will be there for him.
If you recall that was the year The Rams made it to The SuperBowl 2018.

Do remember that AND I will Always think (Personal Opinion!) that the Rams could have won that game if Kupp had played!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Do remember that AND I will Always think (Personal Opinion!) that the Rams could have won that game if Kupp had played!!!

Imo the John Sullivan hold call was BS.Gurley just crossed 50yard line on a 10 yard run.
My thoughts were that Todd Gurley was juiced up & ready to take control of the game being the 2nd half of the last game of the year.Wish the Refs didn’t get involved.The Rams we’re put in a tough spot right after they scored on that next series.
Anyways it will be good when Woods gets back.Reggie does an excellent job.OTA’s other WR will get a lot of reps.Let’s see what OBj brings to The Rams offense.Will he resign,or does The Rams get a comp pick?
Von Miller should be fun to watch as well so I’m intrigued.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will Always think (Personal Opinion!) that the Rams could have won that game if Kupp had played!!!
Yes, it is a personal opinion that they "could" have won that game had Kupp played.
Because it is a mere FACT that they "WOULD" have won that game had Kupp played!!
Lol