Robert Woods says Rams offense is 'looking loaded once again' Woods switching to #2 ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Robert Woods says Rams offense is 'looking loaded once again'
USATSI_15248136.jpg

Cameron DaSilva

April 15, 2021 9:40 am

After struggling on offense in the last two years, the Los Angeles Rams made a massive change this offseason, trading Jared Goff and three draft picks to the Detroit Lions for Matthew Stafford. The move has just about everyone in Southern California excited, hopefully paving the way for the Rams to win a Super Bowl at their home stadium next February.
After spending four years with Goff as his quarterback, Robert Woods will now have someone new throwing him passes. He was on “Good Morning Football” Thursday discussing the addition of Stafford, saying he hopes to help get some playoff wins for the veteran QB, who has yet to win a postseason game in his career.
Woods says the Rams offense looks loaded once again.

View: https://twitter.com/WillSelvaTV/status/1382685255715459079?s=20

The Rams finished second in points and yards in 2018 when they made their Super Bowl run, but they’ve declined in each of the last two years: 11th in points in 2019 and 22nd in 2020.
Stafford has a legitimate chance to throw for 5,000-plus yards in the Rams offense next season, especially with there being 17 games. He has a strong offensive line in front of him – save for the center position – and a top group of pass catchers, as well as a brilliant coach in Sean McVay.
The Rams and Stafford are certainly set up for success next season despite their highly competitive division.

Robert Woods will switch to No. 2 'right away' if rule is approved
156704908.jpg

Cameron DaSilva

April 15, 2021 3:19 pm
If you recently bought a Robert Woods jersey with the number 17 on the back, prepare to be disappointed.
The NFL is considering letting wide receivers (and other skill position players) wear single-digit numbers, which would open the door for Woods and other players to switch back to their college numbers. Woods wore No. 2 at USC and in high school, too, so he fully plans to switch from 17 to 2 if the NFL passes the proposed rule change.
“Yeah, right away. Definitely,” Woods said on Pro Football Talk. “Just being number 2 my whole life, always was the deuce – ‘the deuce is loose – so just being able to get the 2 back, playing in L.A., wore it at USC. All the local fans, it’s really rare. Got to jump on that opportunity to wear the 2 in the hometown. It’s a must.”
There’s just one problem: Jalen Ramsey also wants No. 2. Ramsey currently wears No. 20 and has his eyes on No. 2, saying he’ll also try to switch his jersey number if the rule is passed.
Woods and Ramsey have already exchanged comments on social media about the race to that coveted jersey number, but Woods says it should be his because of the fact that he’s worn it before.
“I know he’s Jalen 2.0, but we might just have to have him wear number zero. Bring that into play,” Woods said with a laugh. “That’ll be a conversation we gotta have, but he knows who’s in it and who’s been rockin’ it.
“It’s too late. He never wore it. He doesn’t know how to wear it.”
Here’s an easy solution: five reps of one-on-one between Ramsey and Woods. Winner gets No. 2.
*************************************************************************************************************************************

“Just being number 2 my whole life, always was the deuce – ‘the deuce is loose

Yea, I like the sound of that. :giggle: (y)

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, since they would be adapting the college rules for numbers, why not let Woods and Ramsey wear #2? They're neve on the field at the same time, so since college allows it....

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, since they would be adapting the college rules for numbers, why not let Woods and Ramsey wear #2? They're neve on the field at the same time, so since college allows it....
Mmmm. Don't see a reason why not.
I personally think it would be awesome.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tell us how you really feel. I think Schraeger and Burleson cover pretty well for Adams lack of Rams praise.
No she and Burleson are both hardcore seahawk fans. so they get what they get.
Schraeger's Ram love is annoying too. the whole show sucks.
Just posted it to share Woods speaking
Think I will pass on posting this show again. Got nothing good to say about any of the goobs
on it. So probably should just avoid it.
Sorry for ruining your Black Panther party. lol

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Think I will pass on posting this show again. Got nothing good to say about any of the goobs

I think they do a great job about being fair on pretty much all teams to be honest.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bobby Trees, just don't lay a deuce...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If you are talking about Kay Adams, she is a hardcore BEAR fan.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you not just love Bobby Trees? I hope he retires a RAM with a few SB rings.

fearsomefour

Legend
It really is garbage.
Used to be decent.
Hate to say it but as soon as you try to appeal to the dreaded casual fan a show is doomed.
Doomed to segments about TD dances and game watching recipes.
X’s and O’s all but disappear and vapid, empty headed horse shit takes over.
Schraeger was probably “assigned” the Rams to talk up because they are in LA. A major market. He seems like the kind of douche who couldn’t make the football team but would try to be cool by telling the football players how many beers he drank on Saturday.
The show is vomit.