Robert Quinn

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Pretty amazing game yesterday. He was as dominant as a player could be...and the scary thing is that he was getting held on almost every single play...some of the were beyond ridiculous when they weren't called.

Really excited to see what this guy can do once the secondary gets their act together on a consistent basis.

A55VA6

Legend
He's still so young too. Quinn is possibly the best DE in the game. Idk what the record for forced fumbles in a season is but he's gotta be close.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's still so young too. Quinn is possibly the best DE in the game. Idk what the record for forced fumbles in a season is but he's gotta be close.
It is an unofficial statistic...but currently the record is believed to be (10) held my Umenyiora and Charles Tillman.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Pretty amazing game yesterday. He was as dominant as a player could be...and the scary thing is that he was getting held on almost every single play...some of the were beyond ridiculous when they weren't called.

Really excited to see what this guy can do once the secondary gets their act together on a consistent basis.
Yeah - I thought he was going to go after the ref after one of those holds.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The failure to call holding on so many extremely obvious holds can only be explained by deliberate refusal to enforce the rules of the game by the officials. My eyes tell me that the integrity of the game is just gone. There is just no fucking way that the zebras don't see the holds... absolutely no way.

But Quinn is so enjoyable to watch on the field. As a Ram Fan of course. He's basically dominating everyone he faces.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
The thing that bothers me the most is that refs prep for games just like teams do. It's no surprise that Quinn is a beast so they should see on film the number of holds he faces each game and be prepared for it. Guys will keep holding him until it gets called with some consistency.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
We probably would have drafted a QB in the first round in 2011 if we didn't draft Bradford in 2010. On a recently deceased board, Suh and Ponder were what some posters wanted instead of Sam and Quinn.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
What impresses me the most about Quinn is that he manages to fit in like 8 dance moves in one celebration..... I cant even do the robot :( Big ups mate

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Quinn is a beast despite the refs. To me, he is easily the best defensive player on the Rams and the best DE in the league. I have never seen anyone dominant to the extent he does no matter who he is matched up against. If he misses the Pro Bowl then it's a complete joke.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
They won't be able to keep him out of the Pro Bowl at this point but I fear he will be robbed of the DPOY due to playing for our Rams.

PhxRam

They won't be able to keep him out of the Pro Bowl at this point but I fear he will be robbed of the DPOY due to playing for our Rams.

And yet JJ Watt is under consideration and he plays for a team worse than the Rams.

ausmurp

Starter
It's so unfair how most if not all refs treat the Rams. There is a commercial that makes my brother and I so angry - it's one of those commercials about NFL and DVR or something. And near the end a ref is on there saying he loves to watch football but can't watch his team or something since he's reffing every Sunday. Something to that degree, but the fact that an NFL ref is saying he has a favorite team is unfair. I don't care who you are, most if not all fans of a team are biased and to ref a game for a team you like or dislike is not fair, and I'm sure it happens all the time. The Rams are so low on the totem pole of the NFL market, I doubt there is a single ref that likes them. And high on the totem is the 49ers and Seahawks. And if a ref likes these teams they almost certainly HATE the Rams. So perhaps we get refs in that situation, which would explain why we are always playing almost every game the last several years, 2 against 1. Team against and refs, vs the Rams.

ausmurp

Starter
If Quinn leads the league in sacks, he will win DPOY. But it's a close race, and if anyone ties Quinn he will not win, they will. So Quinn needs to out wit the refs and out perform the teams against these last 2 games. I really want him to win it. That would be awesome.