Robert Quinn Tribute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I had a Steven Jackson jersey that burned up in a fire. I'll probably get a replacement.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
With so much to love about Quinn's time as a ram I have to admit there are 2 things that have pained me; first, the amount of off sides or lining up in the neutral zone penalties over the past 3 years. Just inexcusable for a player of his caliber. The 2nd, and even more egregious tragedy of the Robert Quinn era, were all the mother fucking offensive holds that were so blatant yet never called!. How do you not call that and then go home and sleep at night?! Do you realize how many more sacks he should have, and that wed be getting a 2nd round pick instead? That's some bullshit right there!

Last edited:

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had the privilege of watching Quinn in the stands at UNC in Chapel Hill. I remember thinking of how a beast he was on the field. I was so stoked when he became a Ram. I will be pulling for him on his new team. Wait a minute. Screw the Dolphins.