Robert Quinn Tribute

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Just wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel. Imo the top 10 moments of Quinn's career as a Ram. Feedback is appreciated and please subscribe if you enjoy the video. Cheers!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Beautiful. I wish Quinn nothing but the best with the Dolphins - except when they play us.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No Quinn tribute is complete without this...

3459-2T.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The video is great but are we not doing phrasing?:sneaky:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Dude is my all time favorite Ram. Wife asked if I was seriously tearing up after the trade announcement came accross my news feed. Yes. Yes I was.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Thanks to the "Mighty Quinn", One of the great Rams' defensive players of all time. Thanks for the memories, my friend.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I loved watching the Mighty Quinn. I remember when several of us waited outside the dome after the Thor Daddy memorial game and when he came out, he had one of his sons on his shoulders. He proceeded to walk around to the fans, hi five, pose for pictures, etc.... just seemed like a really good dude and father. My fandom of the mighty one was cemented at that moment. I always liked him as a player but that was really cool to see and my dad and two boys talked about it the rest of the trip.

Sad to see him go. And he will probably be one of the few players I will cheer for even though he’s not wearing horns.

Ram65

Legend
Lot's of inside moves! He could go around the TO outside or inside with speed and power. Great closing speed. Always a favorite.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
My youngest is pretty pi$$ed still, due to having always worn his jersey and previous jersey was Chris Long. I said "you aren't allowed to buy a Goff, Donald, or Gurley jersey."

jap

Legend
Just wanted to share a video from my YouTube channel. Imo the top 10 moments of Quinn's career as a Ram. Feedback is appreciated and please subscribe if you enjoy the video. Cheers!

In the #1 top 10 moment, that sack against the Saints' Drew Brees, where The Mighty One was knocked to the ground, only to crawl on his hands & knees then get up & strip sack Drew, was the greatest single sack effort I have ever seen in my entire life. At 59 years of age and a ton of Horns' football watching, that's saying an awful lot!!!

Unfortunately, that Mighty Quinn, with the ultra fast jets around the corner and the Gumby-esque bend, is no more, probably victimized at least in part by all those numerous choke holds that those lunatic NFL officials illegally allowed. His liability as a pass coverage defender and his inability to adapt smoothly to Wade's 3-4 alignment spelled his end as an LA Horn. You will always be one of my top favorites, Robert!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks for being one of the classiest Rams to ever wear the horns.
Straight up stud of a player as well.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ugghh the more I think about this move, the less I like it...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My youngest is pretty pi$$ed still, due to having always worn his jersey and previous jersey was Chris Long. I said "you aren't allowed to buy a Goff, Donald, or Gurley jersey."
I stopped buying jerseys for that exact reason. The last jersey I bought for myself was a Grant Wistrom autographed jersey a year before he went to the shecocks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I stopped buying jerseys for that exact reason. The last jersey I bought for myself was a Grant Wistrom autographed jersey a year before he went to the shecocks.

Yep that's why I personally stick to the classics for the most part. Although I do have a Goff and Donald jersey too sigh. I have a problem.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Robert Quinn was a bright light in a sea of darkness...Extremely talented, but the best ever? No.
The best DE was...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say the best DE's were:
1. Deacon Jones
2. Jack Youngblood
3. Robert Quinn