Robert Quinn on the Win

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Saw that interview. Gotta like that statement that we gotta just go out and win each and EVERY game. I think THEY really think they can. Possibilities are endless with this team. Yeah I realize this is the NFL and AZ was probably not near their toughest challenge but these guys seem to feel like there is no reason they can't win each week. And those first couple of losses might in the long run have been good sour tastes for them.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

quinn will have his work cut out for him going up against jake long next week. we'll see how far he has really progressed going up against one of the league's best tackles.

hope he can keep it together in the run game. don't wanna see reggie breaking any long ones. i think that will be more important than getting pressure on the qb in this particular game. unless of course it's 3rd and long, then it will be pin your ears back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't see Quinn having a big day against Miami. The left side of their line is their strength. And we really need to watch out for the cut-backs, draws and delays in this one. If I was the head coach for Miami, I'd (a) kill myself and (b) really game plan against the aggressive nature of our D and utilize Reggie Bush in a multitude of ways.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
X said:
I don't see Quinn having a big day against Miami. The left side of their line is their strength. And we really need to watch out for the cut-backs, draws and delays in this one. If I was the head coach for Miami, I'd (a) kill myself and (b) really game plan against the aggressive nature of our D and utilize Reggie Bush in a multitude of ways.

Jake Long is having perhaps his worst year as a pro...

Jake Long is Pro Football Focus' 43rd-ranked tackle through four weeks.
Long is struggling as the Dolphins move away from a power scheme and into Joe Philbin's West Coast offense. Perhaps the accumulation of knee, back, shoulder and bicep injuries has gotten to him. It's certainly bad timing for a down year as Long's rookie contract is up at the end of the season. There's no way he'll get the $92 million over eight years Joe Thomas got from the Browns at this rate
-rotoworld