Robert Kraft is such an A$$

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
really dispicible how he is handling the Welker depature.

[nfl]0ap2000000151727[/nfl]

NFLN Stories...

Robert Kraft: Wes Welker's agent 'overvalued' client
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151607/article/robert-kraft-wes-welkers-agent-overvalued-client" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ued-client</a>

Wes Welker's agents dispute Robert Kraft's version of talks
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151823/article/wes-welkers-agents-dispute-robert-krafts-version-of-talks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... n-of-talks</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cracks in New England! I love it.

If Welker took less to sign with the Broncos, what does that tell you? He wanted out. Hahahaha Belichick!

And... I agree with the title; Kraft's pompous demeanor annoys the living piss out of me.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
CGI_Ram said:

If Welker took less to sign with the Broncos, what does that tell you? He wanted out. Hahahaha Belichick!

And... I agree with the title; Kraft's pompous demeanor annoys the living piss out of me.

Are those cuts on his face from a bad razor, or did Tommy punch him out because he was pissed that they did not re-sign Wes? Doesn't Kraft answer to Tommy? :twisted:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
CGI_Ram said:

Are those cuts on his face from a bad razor, or did Tommy punch him out because he was pissed that they did not re-sign Wes? Doesn't Kraft answer to Tommy? :twisted:

I wanted to comment about those marks on his face but I took the respectful road. Since you opened the subject; yeah! WTF is up what that smug face of his? lol!

He answers to Tommy...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Those marks are from Precancerous crap he had removed from his grill. My dad has to have that stuff frozen off from time to time....Kraft is not the sweetheart old man people think he is. Fuck him....

A55VA6

Legend
Ah, so he's not doing Meth.

Anyways, fuck him, fuck the patriots. Yeah.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A55VA6 said:

Anyways, fuck him, fuck the patriots. Yeah.

Yes he is. But ... you ... didn't ... hear it here.

Let googlebot pick THAT one up and run with it. :sly:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
RamFan503 said:
A55VA6 said:

Anyways, freak him, freak the patriots. Yeah.

Yes he is. But ... you ... didn't ... hear it here.

Let googlebot pick THAT one up and run with it. :sly:

if you want googlebot to run with it ya gotta sat somthing like

Robert Kraft meth naw just joshing

Lmao cant stand that dude or his team

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - but he not only uses. He bought the company.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I lol'd at the bit about Welker's contract with Denver being essentially a 1 year deal. THE CONTRACT IS FULLY GUARANTEED! It's a 2 year deal with every single dollar guaranteed. The Broncos get nothing if they cut him after this year.

Yea, I can't stand the Patriots and I highly doubt Kraft is being honest. He's pandering. Welker and his agents both said that they gave the Patriots a shot to match and the Patriots turned them down. So much for him being your top priority.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
jrry32 said:
I lol'd at the bit about Welker's contract with Denver being essentially a 1 year deal. THE CONTRACT IS FULLY GUARANTEED! It's a 2 year deal with every single dollar guaranteed. The Broncos get nothing if they cut him after this year.

Yea, I can't stand the Patriots and I highly doubt Kraft is being honest. He's pandering. Welker and his agents both said that they gave the Patriots a shot to match and the Patriots turned them down. So much for him being your top priority.
Considering their next step was to sign Amendola to a 5-year contract for similar money ... if Kraft wants to talk out his ass, he should tune it up first with some methane.