Robert Griffin III tries to bait penalties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

quebecramfan

Rookie
Man, if this is true this guy is really stupid... If I was a defensive player I wouldn't take a chance and if I had him near the sidelines I would hit him as hard as I could... Make those free 15 yards hurt a bit.... I hate these attention whores who are so high on themselves that they think they are above the rules and that they can manipulate them. This guy guy should STFU and look at his stat sheet and team record... concentrate on getting better then you can talk a little smack.... What a fucking poser...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
505a941f2eb5f.image.jpg

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I've been hoping he gets crushed ever since he left STL crying because we rubbed his face in the dirt. This article only intensifies that feeling, what a bunch of hypocritical noise, WEEHHH THEY WERE HITTING ME WEHHHH, oh yeah well I try to get hit just before so I can get a penalty.

What a turd, I hope somebody cleans his clock, maybe then he won't toe the line so much.