Rob Havenstein: Under the Lights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That is one...BIG..kid. Did I mention that he grew up 20 mins from my house. His high school (Linganore) and my son's alma mater (Urbana) were arch rivals. Saw him play a few times and remember telling my neighbor that he had a really good chance at making it to NFL. So pumped that he is a Ram!!!

Ram65

Legend
Seems like really nice young man. Very well spoken and appreciative of all the help he is getting. He needs it.....at least till he gets caught up with the speed of the NFL game. He has the size and it appears the work ethic. He is becoming a favorite of mine.

RamWoodie

Legend
I got my eye on Big H...I think he's gonna be around a long time for the Rams. Time will tell.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Seems like a level headed guy with excellent work ethic looking forward to him get better each year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Damn he looks huge out their!! He sounds good, and he well definitely learn going up against the likes of Chris Long in practice!:D

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Impressive speaking from the young man, I really like him. So I'd like to talk to the video production staff, what's with every "highlight" showing him grabbing jersey or an arm-bar choke hold penalty? They also "highlighted" the criticism that he's a waist-bender on that low-bag drill! Made me chuckle, but most important is what we've seen on the field (as much as meaningless preseason matters) has been good.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What is great about him is he's so damn big that even when he isn't in position he can still slow the rusher. I think he'll be solid but man when he gets his technique down LDEs are gonna hate him.