River's pre-season game 3 depth chart ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Subject to change following the next 2 games :blah: :

Offense (25)

QB) Goff, Mannion

RB) Gurley, M.Brown, J.Davis

FB) Harkey or Rogers (too close to call)

WR) Watkins, Woods, Kupp, Austin, J.Reynolds, P.Cooper

TE) Everett, Higbee, Hemmingway

LT) Whitworth, D.Williams
LG) Saffold, Wichmann
C) Sullivan, Eldrencamp
RG) J.Brown, Blythe
RT) Havenstein, Murphy

Defense (25)

NT) Brockers, Bryant

DE) Westbrooks, Trinca-Pasat, Fox, Smart

OLB) Quinn, Barwin, Longacre, Price, McKinzy

ILB) Ogletree, Barron, Forrest, Hager

CB) T.Johnson, Webster, Robey-Coleman, Jordan, Peterson

S) Joyner, Alexander, J.Johnson, Davis, Christian

Special Teams (3)

Hekker, Zuerlein, McQuaide

AWOL) Reserve/Did not report - Aaron Donald

Suspended (4 games) - M.Thomas

IR - Easley

PUP) RB - Dunbar, OL - Donnal, OLB - Ebukam

Practice Squad - WR) Spruce, WR) McRoberts, WR) Ryan, RB) Green, CB) Hill, DB) Hatfield, DB) Countess, OLB) Littleton, OLB) Thompson, +1 (Either Rogers if Harkey makes the 53 or Murphy once Donnal returns).

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Subject to change following the next 2 games :blah: :

Offense (25)

QB) Goff, Mannion

RB) Gurley, M.Brown, J.Davis

FB) Harkey or Rogers (too close to call)

WR) Watkins, Woods, Kupp, Austin, J.Reynolds, P.Cooper

TE) Everett, Higbee, Hemmingway

LT) Whitworth, D.Williams
LG) Saffold, Wichmann
C) Sullivan, Eldrencamp
RG) J.Brown, Blythe
RT) Havenstein, Murphy

Defense (25)

NT) Brockers, Bryant

DE) Westbrooks, Trinca-Pasat, Fox, Smart

OLB) Quinn, Barwin, Longacre, Price, McKinzy

ILB) Ogletree, Barron, Forrest, Hager

CB) T.Johnson, Webster, Robey-Coleman, Jordan, Peterson

S) Joyner, Alexander, J.Johnson, Davis, Christian

Special Teams (3)

Hekker, Zuerlein, McQuaide

AWOL) Reserve/Did not report - Aaron Donald

Suspended (4 games) - M.Thomas

IR - Easley

PUP) RB - Dunbar, OL - Donnal, OLB - Ebukam

Practice Squad - WR) Spruce, WR) McRoberts, WR) Ryan, RB) Green, CB) Hill, DB) Hatfield, DB) Countess, OLB) Littleton, OLB) Thompson, +1 (Either Rogers if Harkey makes the 53 or Murphy once Donnal returns).
I have one problem with this projection. I don't think we are going to carry 9 LB's ! I don't see McKinzy making the Cut!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have one problem with this projection. I don't think we are going to carry 9 LB's ! I don't see McKinzy making the Cut!

McKinzy would be gone once Ebukam returns from the PUP. As would Donnal replace Murphy under the same circumstances. I believe Dunbar would probably be moved from PUP to IR unless Austin is injured. jmo.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McKinzy would be gone once Ebukam returns from the PUP. As would Donnal replace Murphy under the same circumstances. I believe Dunbar would probably be moved from PUP to IR unless Austin is injured. jmo.
I like this especially with your above reasoning.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
RotoWorld :

Rams RB Lance Dunbar (knee) will open the season on reserve/PUP.

He will miss the first six games and has uncertain availability thereafter. Dunbar tore his patellar tendon in 2015, and it's fair to wonder if he's now dealing with a setback. Todd Gurley should begin the year as an every-down back.

Source: Alden Gonzalez on Twitter
Aug 24 - 12:02 AM

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
RotoWorld :

Rams RB Lance Dunbar (knee) will open the season on reserve/PUP.

He will miss the first six games and has uncertain availability thereafter. Dunbar tore his patellar tendon in 2015, and it's fair to wonder if he's now dealing with a setback. Todd Gurley should begin the year as an every-down back.

Source: Alden Gonzalez on Twitter
Aug 24 - 12:02 AM
This signing had/has me scratching my head. He's been damaged goods for years. Have to wonder the due dillengence regarding injury. $1.4 million guaranteed? :poop:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
This signing had/has me scratching my head. He's been damaged goods for years. Have to wonder the due dillengence regarding injury. $1.4 million guaranteed? :poop:

Agree. The only thing I can think of was that they may have anticipated trading Austin, although there has been no news of any such attempt. How did this guy ever pass his physical before being signed ? jmo.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hmmm....I think we only keep 8 OL's....with Wichman, Donnal, and Eldenkamp as backups.

No clue about the rest....Oh, LTP is edging towards cut status....so is Davis....Cody.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
With Ty Walker returning I am going to adjust my defensive depth chart by placing him behind Brockers and looking towards OLB McKinzy to move onto the Practice Squad. jmo.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
With Ty Walker returning I am going to adjust my defensive depth chart by placing him behind Brockers and looking towards OLB McKinzy to move onto the Practice Squad. jmo.
Cooper Kupp isn't playing this Saturday too so the depth chart will change.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Hasn't he been playing with the 1's ? Seems a surprise he'd be completely dropped. What have you heard ?
Nothing....just eyeball assessment....He seems to get a push some plays....but I can rarely find him getting away from his blocker to make play....I have him behind Fox...and Westbrooks....and I'd keep the rookie...Smart...and I'd keep Purcell...how many DE's do we need?

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Purcell has played great clogging up the middle and definitely looks like a keeper for Brockers backup. May have to try to sneak Bryant thru to the practice squad.

…..

Legend
I'm having trouble understanding how we can commit 1.5m to Dunbar so he can go on PUP. I'm assuming he passed a physical, but how could he have passed it?

Something isn't adding up.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Agreed, it was a dumb signing. Probably had more to do with the fact they weren't sure about Gurley's hands as a fit in this offense and wanted to ensure they had that function covered. Also it is a big part of the reason why they drafted Rogers, who also has good hands and agility to catch/run. Clearly it was a concern for the staff coming in.

But then again they seemed to hit on their other FAs. So it's all good.