River's 1'st 2024 Mock pre-season ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I hope the focus on the O-Line (Durable) LT and/or Center, Edge, and get a big play running back. That’s all they need

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Not so sure about that; the LB corps looks pretty weak, apart from Jones.

I gotta say, I’m not even that impressed with Jones. He’s not playing terribly, but I keep reading posts proclaiming him to be having a great start. I’ve rewatched enough of this season to say I’m just not seeing it. He’s been holding his own, but nothing the Rams couldn’t improve upon.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A couple of revisions to my earlier Mock :

As far as Free Agency goes, no changes. I'm still using our much increased CAP next year for an elite EDGE, a high quality CB, and a very good ILB to couple with Ernest Jones.
Due to the development of Alaric Jackson and our drafting of a top LT with our 1'st round pick, I trade Havenstein and permanently move A.J. to RT. I move Van Jefferson at the trade deadline for an extra 6'th round pick. I'm also re-signing Dotson while allowing Anchrum to hit free agency. LSU QB Jayden Daniels has quickly moved up the charts these last two weeks and that is reflected in this draft revision.

My 2024 Rams Draft :

1'st round - LT (Joe Alt, N.D.) Our new decade long LT.
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

Joe Alt Offensive Tackle Notre Dame | NFL Draft Profile & Scouting Report

Rating: 89.2 Rank: #2 Forty: 4.90 Joe Alt from Totino-Grace High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Alt opted to join...
www.nfldraftbuzz.com
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

2'nd round - RB (Trey Benson) Akers is gone, ... so Benson, Williams, Rivers & Evans take us to the next level.
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

Trey Benson Running Back Florida State | NFL Draft Profile & Scouting Report

Rating: 85.2 Rank: #6 Forty: 4.37 Trey Benson from St Joseph High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Benson joined Or...
www.nfldraftbuzz.com
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

3a - QB (Jayden Daniels, LSU). Much needed security against whatever is going on with Bennett.

3b) From Havenstein trade - C/RG (Bryce Foster, Tx. A&M). Brian Allen is likely off our books & Shelton will be moving into his 'contract' year, and who knows what the ultimate outcome is for Noteboom. Anchrum also becomes a free agent following this season. We don't really know what we have in UDFA McAllister yet. Foster is a big strong multiple IL player much in the same vein as Steve Avila imo.
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

Bryce Foster Center Texas A&M | NFL Draft Profile & Scouting Report

Rating: 83.6 Rank: #20 Forty: 4.95 Bryce Foster from Taylor High School was rated a 4-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Foster opted to jo...
www.nfldraftbuzz.com
www.nfldraftbuzz.com

4'th round - CB (Jason Marshall, Fl.)

5'th round - TE Brevyn Spann-Ford, Mn.

6a) WR - Brenden Rice, USC

6b) DT - Shemar Turner, Tx. A&M

6c) from Van Jefferson trade - (Safety) - Jalen Catalon, Texas

6d) Safety (Cam Hart, N.D.)

7a - DT (Fabien Lovett, Fl.St.)

7b - ILB (Steele Chambers, Oh. St.)

OL (9) :
LT) Alt*, A. Jackson