Rivalry Week

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
I hope McVay has been told how big Whiners week is. He needs to invite Vermeil to come address the team and give a speech. Bring in some old school players to talk about why we hate that team up north as well! Losing to that team is not tolerable!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
too soon...I'm still getting over the loss today..

fearsomefour

Legend
After the first loss of the year this is all that matters to me....beat the Fing Whiners.
Their offense has been horrific.
Our run D was horrific on Sunday. I would expect Hyde to get 30 touches on Thursday.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I expect us to give the 49ers their first TD of the year too. I am not being negative in any sorts, but I know this team. The Rams have to prove that they will play better here on out.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
load the box stay disciplined against the run ... trust the corners .. make whoever is at QB for them (gabbert ? ) beat us

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
We should have Webster and TruJo back so we need to stack the box against Hyde. No excuse to give up more than 14 points against this team. On offense, use the play action game early to open the defense up and get Goff in a rhythm. We need to get back to hammering the opposing team with Gurley in the 2nd half, that's what we did when he had that incredible 4 game stretch his rookie year.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Monday can't be 'too soon' when you have a Thursday game. McVay needs to take a page out of Belichick's book: "We're on to San Francisco."

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

Its whiner week, yesterdays game was just a learning experience. Time to beat the whiners so bad that KS says the colts kicked our ass tonight.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
After the first loss of the year this is all that matters to me....beat the Fing Whiners.
Their offense has been horrific.
Our run D was horrific on Sunday. I would expect Hyde to get 30 touches on Thursday.

I hope that 30 touches is spread out over 10 or 11 drives that all end in a TO or punt. Because if the Rams still cant stop the run that 30 touches could result in 4 TDs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Monday can't be 'too soon' when you have a Thursday game. McVay needs to take a page out of Belichick's book: "We're on to San Francisco."
I was still figuring it to be reaaaallly late Sunday night, because I had not been to sleep yet....even if it was 3am or so!

They will get after it Niner wise. I'm glad we are playing the Niners on a Thurs night and not the Patriots...lol

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Win this game and all will be well. Be interesting to see this team on the road for the first time this year.

Also, pretty sure the Rams will be favored in this game - when's the last time the Rams were favored in their first three games of the year?

Psycho_X

Legend
Beating the Whiners is the best way to get on my good side and make me forget about yesterday. McVay's family has been a part of the Whiners organization in the past so I'm sure he is well aware of the rivalry. And Goff grew up a Whiner/Joe Montana fan unfortunately. So should be well known I'm sure.

I always wonder what someone has going through their head when they grew up a fan of the rival they are now with. I'm sure they hardly think about it but you know it has to cross their mind once in a while. I couldn't imagine growing up a Rams fan and then being drafted by the Whiners if I was blessed with the ability. Would be really strange at first.

Anyway, beat those Whiners!!