RIP Stuart Scott

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
RIP Stuart Scott. He was an inspiration for many, I still remember his ESPYs speech like it was yesterday. It wasn't even that long ago, I thought he was doing great. Oh how things can change.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Aw that sucks. Thanks a lot cancer.
Suckass disease.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, fuck cancer. RIP Stu.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Total profession my prayers go out to him and his family and that's why we have to everything we can to stop this horrid disease or with cancer diseases.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Damn, that sucks. Loved that guy, he was one of the few people that made that crappy network bearable.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Never liked him, he kissed way too much 49er ass. But hate that anyone has to fight that cancer battle, especially so young.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He was the best that ever sat in front of the SportsCenter camera. The. Best. Ever.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gone too soon. Very likeable and good at his craft.

Rest in peace, Stuart.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Rest in Peace my Alpha Brother.
111219-49ersSteelers-042.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Regardless of how you feel about the network he worked for, no one should have to go through what he did. Damn that sucks. 49, wow.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Mr. Scott was a bright spot in sports media. This is a sad day. My thoughts go out to his family, especially his two girls.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
RIP Suart.

He gave a gripping speach at the ESPY's which I linked below.

"When you die, that does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and by the manner in which you live. So live. Live. Fight like hell. And when you get too tired to fight, lay down and rest and let somebody else fight for you."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9cSX5XPY70

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RIP Stuart Scott. He was an inspiration for many, I still remember his ESPYs speech like it was yesterday. It wasn't even that long ago, I thought he was doing great. Oh how things can change.

I just watched it, it's moving.