RIP Scott Hall

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
On life support all day, kicked out, but he's gone. Damn. This one hurts the wrestling community.

razor ramon wrestling GIF by WWE
Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
He was a big part of my childhood. This one hurts a bit. Loved the attitude era.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
just went to the wrestling show in chillicothe ohio this past weekend. was not aware of the scott hall situation til sunday. this was originally scheduled for march 2020, but we all know what happened then. plenty of top talent was there, kevin nash, kurt angle, new age outlaws (BA Billy Gunn is in stunning shape), kevin sullivan, tommy rich, barry windham, ricky steamboat, greg valentine, Rick & Scott Steiner , Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard and JJ Dillon as well.

not nearly the fan as my co-worker i went with (at least collector wise as he has show posters from the 60's / 70's and 80's -----so much fun watching how quickly the wrestlers (barry windham in this case) remembered the when, where and whys of the match(es) on the poster. although their bodies are beat up, most of the wrestlers i've met have razor sharp memories. I usually pick up a book or two if possible, those are like history books that make enjoyable reads (especially JJ Dillon's that I bought in 2019.)