RIP Satoru Iwata

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The president of Nintendo passed away at 55 on Saturday. For any gamers here, it's super sad news. Without him we wouldn't have things like the Wii, Nintendo DS, Pokemon, Mario and tons of other games. Thank you for my childhood Mr. Iwata.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
God...the old Game Boy was the first game system I ever played. Pokemon Gold was the first game I ever owned. Pokemon has been such a huge part of my life, as my avatar can attest to. This is horribly sad news.

Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Only 55, wow. N64 was my very first system and had some great times on it. And you're right, without Nintendo we wouldn't even have many games, let alone XBox or Playstation.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What ailment took Iwata to the afterworld?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
My condolences to Iwata. Nintendo is the only major video game company that doesn't participate in shitty business practices these days. I hope the company continues to follow his legacy. He sure was a significant part of my childhood (as you can see with my avatar)