RIP Markie Post

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
She was so hot. I loved her cameos on Scrubs as Elliots mom. I remember being a kid and loving her on Night Court

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This one hurts and will leave a mark.... I loved her and Night Court.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah I had a crush on her when I was a kid. Loved Night Court. Wish a streaming service would add it other than paying for it. Would love to watch it again.

RIP Markie.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beautiful, funny and extremely talented lady.

She had a great small role in Something About Mary (her mom). The Bactine Spray in the bathroom is hilarious.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RIP Markie. Everyone I knew had a crush on her.
Especially this guy....

1628544581355.png

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Beautiful, funny and extremely talented lady.

She had a great small role in Something About Mary (her mom). The Bactine Spray in the bathroom is hilarious.
My wife has had her on a couple flights and Something About Mary is one of my wife's favorite movies.

My wife is extremely respectful to all and mentioned to Ms Post how much she had enjoyed her work and that Something About Mary was one of her favorite movies. Markie responded very nicely sincerely thanking my wife for the recognition and commenting on the movie, "Wasn't that just hysterical? I loved the movie!"

Class act. Not all are like that.

A wonderful beautiful lady. RIP Markie. You left a mark.