RIP Jimmy Buffet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Margaritaville and Five O'Clock Somewhere singer, was important in the 70's and became a billionaire over time...RIP!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Enjoy that cheeseburger in paradise icon

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This was always my wife and my secret song. :p It is the ringtone on my phone for when she calls. Yeah... I know... TMI.

I can't believe he's gone. We went to see Jimmy in concert and looked all over town for tequila and all we could find was a small bottle of Cuervo Silver :sick: Well... We went ahead and bought it and snuck it in. He opened with the song Tequila and it was at that point I realized where all the tequila in town had gone. Almost everyone in the place held up a bottle and shouted TEQUILA when that part of the song came up.

RIP Jimmy. I will miss you.

View: https://youtu.be/Kzl7ISjYAWo?si=g8j1uQhJQD7jgYeG

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great concert at Fiddlers Green in 94-95(?). RIP, always a great performer.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Losing Jimmy was like losing an old friend. He became part of my lifestyle and was a life coach.

This one is much tougher for me than the other ones.

Rest in Paradise Jimmy.

And Thank you.

FINS UP!!!

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 12.53.01 PM.png

View: https://youtu.be/rsAO6CG-9IQ?si=9oyhylZY9ueEoOOT

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
@SWAdude I meant that as both a compliment and a desire to have @nighttrain here with us as long as possible. He's one of my favorite members here.

I'm not saying you didn't get that but I want him around as long as possible.

Cheers

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always felt this one was my personal anthem.

What a special spark this guy was in this world.

Lived his music.

That song speaks TRUTH Brudda!

Jimmy's last boat told me that he and I were actually Bruddas. He had 2 different boat companies collaborate to make his... but he had to have the cat hull because they are the BEST. My boat is a cat too. His is bigger of course, but cat owners know the TRUTH too.

Here's a shot of his. He had this made for himself in just the last year or two...

544a9783.jpg

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Jimmy as the opening act for the eagles during the Hotel California tour. At the Richmond Coliseum. He and his band tore the place up. I remember telling my friends nobody could follow that. But it was the Eagles in their prime they managed to pull it off. You will be missed Sir.