RIP Ed Sabol.. NFL Films.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
being from the days before espn, this was about the only way you could see football highlights and teams you wouldnt see on regional broadcasts. sunday mornings @11am was this week in the NFL with pat summerall and tom brookshire.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What him and his son did for the NFL was amazing. I remember as a kid watching every Saturday. It was always cool them using film and being able to actually see the spin on the ball in slow motion. They did a lot for the League and helped bring in many fans.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...-sabol-founder-of-nfl-films-dies-at-age-of-98

And the MUSIC, that was so fantastic. Oh and the voice overs too.

That was amazing stuff, just so cool and you couldn't stop watching it.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
They turned simple plays into dramatic films. They captured the passion within the game. Making it so much more than a game.
Incredibly well done.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You can't over-state the impact the Sabol Family had on the NFL! More than anyone I can think of!!

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saturday nights between 7-8 was the one hour of NFL highlights I had to watch to see the 5 minutes of my Rams.

The slow motion... the voiceover... the music.

It was magical for a teenage kid!

I don't think the NFL would be where it is today without NFL films.