Right side of Rams’ offensive line under a microscope Saturday against Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ken Norton is still there so I wouldn't be surprised at something moronic from their defense scheme/blitz wise.

As usual I'm the oddball, I'm not sold on Whitworth just on rep and hope to see him up against some good young talent today, then I can sign off on him too.

You're joking right ? A pro bowler !!

Against SD Chargers Gurley had a couple long runs.He has been nothing, but solid at LT !! The best LT on The Rams since Orlando Pace. He has done nothing but impress & add leadership to The O'Line .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
This is where my head is at. The oline is my biggest concern at the moment, particularly if we have a starter miss time. :unsure:

Agreed - because of depth, not from The starting 5 . I think the starting 5 is a real good core group.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Agreed - because of depth, not from The starting 5 . I think the starting 5 is a real good core group.

If we still have injuries unhealthy OL'ers like Andrew Donnal & Pace Murphy I will agree with you guys. However if Donnal & Murphy can get healthy ......not so much.

Donnal proved his worth last season & is a fine reserve @ RT/RG/LG & even an emergency plug in @ LT. A healthy Pace Murphy as a rookie held his own throughout pre season & the entire regular season in cameo appearances @ RT & LT.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If we still have injuries unhealthy OL'ers like Andrew Donnal & Pace Murphy I will agree with you guys. However if Donnal & Murphy can get healthy ......not so much.

Donnal proved his worth last season & is a fine reserve @ RT/RG/LG & even an emergency plug in @ LT. A healthy Pace Murphy as a rookie held his own throughout pre season & the entire regular season in cameo appearances @ RT & LT.

Jamon Brown is going to be all right !!