Richies Back in the news

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I do beleive Richie to an extent. Martin isn't handling the pressures of being a bust well. Richie never saw this coming or I'm sure he woulda backed off. I don't think Richie is the kind of guy who picks up suddle hints well. This route was an easy out for Martin. Not saying Richie was right for all the things he said but I don't think Martin is a real victim. If Martin would have been a Pro-bowler then none of this woulda come out. It's a lot of BS, IMO.

Richie would jump at the opportunity to be reunited with Jake. However, I think the Rams stay away.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I don't know how anyone can read those and blame Richie for any of that nonsense.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how anyone can read those and blame Richie for any of that nonsense.

Ug reed, the relationship was clear and the agent /lawyer is a sheister.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - sounds like some real bullying going on there.:rolleyes:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeah, it's pretty easy to see that Martin threw Richie under the bus to get the hell out of Miami, Richie's not the sharpest tool in the shed and looks like Martin played him for a chump.

Richie's a coarse, foul and nasty dude, I imagine Martin saw that and saw a meal ticket. Martin and his agent are the real bullies here.

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
You know what your getting in Richie. No way you take what he says seriously most of the time... maybe all the time. He just wants to line up next to Jake, his buddy.

#BringCogsHome

Lol

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I still don't get how a grown man can get bullied. Richies a fucking retard but that's just who he is.

Here's his alleged voicemail that is worse. The racial shit is unacceptable, over the line, and uncalled for. Again I'm sure he was just being drunk and retarded as his is. http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/11...icemail-text-message-jonathan-martin-dolphins

To me more than anything, it just shows me how dysfunctional the Dolphins organization is. I'm not sticking up for Incognito either, because I think he's a POS, but man if Martin isn't a giant pussy.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Martins a pussy. Richies scum.

Richie stomping his feet like a spoiled brat. It is starting to look more and more like Richie just isn't used to not getting his way. One day when football is in his rearview mirror we will hear a story about Richie pissing his money away, beating someone up, or assaulting a woman. Bank on it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I had this one wrong. Incognito is a fucking asshole but he wasn't doing what he was accused of here. He got used, duped, chumped.

He's a victim.......who the fuck would have ever thought that he would be a victim eh.

jjab360

Legend
Martins a pussy. Richies scum.

Richie stomping his feet like a spoiled brat. It is starting to look more and more like Richie just isn't used to not getting his way. One day when football is in his rearview mirror we will hear a story about Richie pissing his money away, beating someone up, or assaulting a woman. Bank on it.
Considering the last two are already pretty well documented, I guess all that's left is bankruptcy for poor Cogs lol.

The report concludes that Dolphins offensive linemen Richie Incognito, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey engaged in a pattern of harassing Martin, another teammate and an assistant trainer. It also states that the trio did not intend to drive Martin from the team or cause him lasting emotional injury.

Wells rejects accusations that Martin made up his claims of harassment after he left the team and also rejects Incognito’s claims that his treatment of Martin was a case of buddies joking around. The investigation found that Martin’s actions were “consistent with the behavior of a victim of abusive treatment.”

http://tracking.si.com/2014/02/14/ted-wells-report-dolphins-bullying/?eref=sihp

Wouldn't mind having him back for decent money.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The report concludes that Dolphins offensive linemen Richie Incognito, John Jerry and Mike Pouncey engaged in a pattern of harassing Martin, another teammate and an assistant trainer. It also states that the trio did not intend to drive Martin from the team or cause him lasting emotional injury.

Wells rejects accusations that Martin made up his claims of harassment after he left the team and also rejects Incognito’s claims that his treatment of Martin was a case of buddies joking around. The investigation found that Martin’s actions were “consistent with the behavior of a victim of abusive treatment.”

http://tracking.si.com/2014/02/14/ted-wells-report-dolphins-bullying/?eref=sihp

Wouldn't mind having him back for decent money.
Martin or Richie?

I'm not saying we need Spags 4 pillars, but there is a line of classlessness that needs to be drawn. Richie is scum, an asshole, stupid...and finished.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
We need quality o lineman but Incognito's not one of them! Keep Saffold and draft one 1st. round. Or, at least, second round!