Rich Eisen Show: Do NOT tell Les Snead the Rams are Rebuilding

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Heck I thought the Seachickens were tanking last year and def expected them to be a bottom 5-8 team at best. Most people/prognosticators thought they’d suck. Vegas had them at 5.5 wins. Yet they made the playoffs. Things change quickly in the NFL for sure.

Having said that, I think a lot needs to go right for this team to make (or just contend for) a playoff spot. I think it’ll be a fun ride regardless with all the youth.

oldnotdead

Legend
When I look at the schedule it really isn't insurmountable. Dissect the teams and they have their own weaknesses. Bottom line is that the Rams have their offense intact with an improved OL. The only question remains is how good or how bad will the defense be. IMO the talent is there for a good defense if they simply use that talent by playing aggressively and to the players strengths.

We know the offense is good. Elite QB and WR, and solid WRs behind them. The Rams have good RBs 3 deep. Just looking at the OL they look like a very good group with a lot of options and combinations. That will all get worked out in OTAs. Their P and PK look like they could be very good. So WTF is with all the doom and gloom?

The only real question is the defense and in reality the only question is why the fuck is Morris still DC? Let him call plays, but keep him the fuck off the practice field. This defense can be very good if played properly.

11 wins is realistic. 12 wins possible. 10 wins bare minimum. As long as their core players stay reasonably healthy all season, this team will make it to the playoffs. Once in the playoffs seeding is everything as we saw in 2021. Top Wildcard is better than 3rd or 4th seeded division champ.